Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: HCG DIet Support and Recipes

1. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern-momma View Post
    That means military wives with kids are fat bitches who need to shut up and diet.

Or at least that is what *I* read in that sentence.
    Yeah me too. I guess I wont dare say anything negative about any diet because I have 5 kids and I'm not skinny right now, so therefor I MUST be a fat slob in desperate need of a radical diet ASAP.
  2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Quote Originally Posted by connell0618 View Post
    First off, let me say I did not post this thread for people to give me their negative opinions about the diet. If any of you ignorant people would like to actually see a doctor about this diet instead of believing every little thing you are reading on a website, than you wouldn't be making the comments.

I actually eat very healthy every day, most of the time protein, vegetables, fruit, and sugar-free or low cal snacks. I drink 96 ounces of water a day and take vitamins. Basically the CORRECT healthy way to eat. The shots change alot of things about way your body stores fat and processes calories.

And for the person who commented that "of course I am not losing anymore," that is by choice not because my body is in starvation mode. You are supposed to take a break on the diet about every 6 weeks so that is what I am doing. Also my post was about anyone else struggling with cravings or getting past a plateau, and I am sorry, anybody who diets and exercises, not matter HOW, is going to hit a plateau.

I may eat less than YOUR baby, but that is okay because your baby needs food to grow..duh! I on the other hand am tired of extra weight, and have made a healthy choice on changing my eating habits.

And if you would do some more research you would learn more about the diet, and that you don't eat 550 calories forever. It is until you reach your goal and then you go on the maintenance plan.

I do not appreciate the rude comments, and if you have problems with this diet, than start a different thread and whine about it there because that is not what I made this thread for. . I also have seen a ton of military wives who have like 6 kids, and trust me, some people do not need to knock ANY diet before they try it. Especially one that produces such great results.

And for anyone who is actually curious about the diet, talk to a real doctor. What you read online is all different, and many doctors will tell you the drops you buy online do now work as well as the shots.
    You are dangerously close to crossing the baiting and name calling line, OP. Watch it.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  3. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by SnowCrystal View Post
    You are dangerously close to crossing the baiting and name calling line, OP. Watch it.
    I feel baited . So frickin offensive.
  4. Senior Member

More food for me
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caimbrie View Post
    I feel baited . So frickin offensive.
    You shouldn't. Yes you have a gaggle of kids (you know I mean that that in a funny way not mean) but yet you are a gorgeous woman, who cares if you are or aren't a size 3. Yes there are some women that look thin, but not everyone.
  6. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

You shouldn't. Yes you have a gaggle of kids (you know I mean that that in a funny way not mean) but yet you are a gorgeous woman, who cares if you are a size 3.
    Personally, I'd call her smokin'.
  7. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

You shouldn't. Yes you have a gaggle of kids (you know I mean that that in a funny way not mean) but yet you are a gorgeous woman, who cares if you are a size 3.
    I know you don't mean it rudely . I affectionately refer to them as an army, often lol. Thank you .

I'm not huge or anything, but I was always very thin... in fact, I restricted my calories so much as a younger and older teen that I now have a hard time losing weight. Even if I were a size ) that would have been offensive to me.
  8. Senior Member
    You caught my typo before my edit.

But yeah she is smokin'. No wonder she has 5 kids lol.
  9. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

You just want to hump me because you know I put out...
  10. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master

You caught my typo before my edit.

But yeah she is smokin'. No wonder she has 5 kids lol.
    Oh, I didn't even notice a typo. I was agreeing.
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast