Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi briannanoel!!

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Jump for Joy Hi briannanoel!!

Advertisements
    Hey Brianna! I'm your secret sister for the summer!!
    I'm so excited to get to know you.

You collect foreign coins? That is so cool! How did you get started into that? My grandpa collects coins, too, but only American ones.

Hope you're having an awesome Tuesday so far!!
  2. Senior Member

I do! In 7th grade my best friend went to Paris, and she brought me back some things including coins. I thought they were so cool, and a couple summers later my parents went to Mexico and brought me back pesos. After that I decided I wanted all kinds of different coins! I have Australian and Korean coins too.

And.... I just woke up this Tuesday It's summer time for me. I have one 5 page essay due tomorrow as a final though so I better get started

3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Oh that is really cool! I need to find something to collect or a hobby!

Good luck on your paper! Is this the last thing you have to do before the summer officially starts?
  4. Senior Member
    It took me forever before I realized that I collected them. I always thought I didn't collect anything.

It is!! I finished it, and have to drive to Austin to turn it in tomorrow. SUMMER!

5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    How was your drive yesterday?? And for the official start of your summer! Any fun plans to celebrate? I really want to go lay out or swim today because the weather is sooo nice here.

Oh, and I'm so glad you got your e-card! I was worried it wouldn't send. Thanks for the thank you one!
  6. Senior Member
    Boring I was able to turn in my paper though, and be done with it all. No summer plans, just gonna lay around like a bum until I go back to work on the 13th The weather here is terrible, it's pouring!

Yes! It made me laugh Especially since I'm starting to work on my weight loss again.

7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Ugh, I hate rain! I know it's necessary and all, but it just seems to ruin the day. Laying around seems nice and relaxing. You work as a waitress, right? Those long days can kill you if you don't get enough rest in!

I may or may not have known that, which is why I might have chosen that card. I kind of feel like a for admitting that...
  8. Senior Member
    Yup, I'm a waitress at outback. It's hard work. The shifts there are long, and it generally doesn't matter what time you come in everyone gets cut at the same time

That's okay! I feel special I have a stalker

9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Really? That is really silly. Do you guys stay busy very late or something? When ever I worked in the food industry, there was always a pretty significant difference in the time we got out depending on the time we went in. I guess every restaurant is different.

How is your weight loss plan going this week? I am trying to do one as well, but unfortunately I keep eating CRAP instead of healthy food. I guess I'm destined to stay overweight for a while until I find my willpower!
  10. Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure its just the managers at our particular place. One of my favorite coworkers is quitting because of the GM

Pretty good, I'm down 2.6 lbs! Though, I just ate fried rice from my favorite chinese place so I might have just gained it all back

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast