Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Camster!

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    not really DF has to work but i am sure he will stop by for a few mins and see me but other than that no. we are short on funds for a few weeks because of the way bills fell this month so i wont be getting anything til later.

what about you big plans?
  2. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by camster View Post
    not really DF has to work but i am sure he will stop by for a few mins and see me but other than that no. we are short on funds for a few weeks because of the way bills fell this month so i wont be getting anything til later.

what about you big plans?
    At least you'll get to see him!

No big plans for me, just going to class and working out. I may get some frozen yogurt after I work out to "celebrate" but I'm not sure yet. Such an exciting day for me!
  3. Senior Member
    i have never been a huge fan of the day really. i have NEVER been dating someone on v-day anyways so its not like he has anything to compete with

although even though i know its not coming if he was to show up with a ring i wouldnt turn it down

it will probably be me and my parents laying around watching the biggest loser and then going to bed. and thats ok with me. i just dont get into the holiday that much.
  4. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    i have never been a huge fan of the day really. i have NEVER been dating someone on v-day anyways so its not like he has anything to compete with

although even though i know its not coming if he was to show up with a ring i wouldnt turn it down

it will probably be me and my parents laying around watching the biggest loser and then going to bed. and thats ok with me. i just dont get into the holiday that much.
    I don't either, I think it's fun to make fun of but I've never taken it too seriously. It's kind of silly to me and always has been. Maybe he will surprise you!

That sounds like a great night to me. I'm super excited because Glee will be on!
  5. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Happy Valentine's Day Camy!!
  6. Senior Member
    aweee thanks dear back at cha!!

tonight is biggest loser and glee. oh and teen mom 2

my good morning text was.." i know today is just another day nothing special but i love you more today than i ever have....and just so you know i will love you more tomorrow."

its just another day and i am ok with that.

do you have any big plans tonight?
  7. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    aweee thanks dear back at cha!!

tonight is biggest loser and glee. oh and teen mom 2

my good morning text was.." i know today is just another day nothing special but i love you more today than i ever have....and just so you know i will love you more tomorrow."

its just another day and i am ok with that.

do you have any big plans tonight?
    for good shows! I'm going to try to stay up for Teen Mom. I'm so behind on Glee

That is the sweetest thing ever!
  8. Senior Member
    he has his moments. i am trying to find teen mom but mtv havent posted it yet
  9. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    he has his moments. i am trying to find teen mom but mtv havent posted it yet
    Oh no! Hopefully they have by now. Glee doesn't post the new episodes till 8 days after they air I'm out of luck.

How has your week been?
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by be_mine_camy View Post
    Oh no! Hopefully they have by now. Glee doesn't post the new episodes till 8 days after they air I'm out of luck.

How has your week been?
    sorry its took so long to get in here i have been keeping busy lately i need to sleep for like 3 days solid

tonight is my high school basketball team is playing in the sub regional finals. so me and DF are going to go to that and to eat mexican and then going to see the Vow tomorrow.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast