Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JessidoodleSS

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Advertisements
    I just sent the CP today!! FINALLY! lol but I also got a letter from Russ today! Its so cute! He drew a bunch of different things. Some of them funny, and one of them was sweet.

I've just been a busy bee this past week. I joined the color guard yesterday and I have another practice soon. I'm picking it up faster than I expected. lol I was a dancer so that probably helped but twirling around a flag... I figured I'd kill someone! haha But its going well.

The Active Minds @AMC club had their first meeting on tuesday and it went better than we expected! We didn't have very many people but there was a good response from the people that did show up. I think once we get ourselves out there more and show people what we're about rather than just say it, we'll get more members. I also found out that our chapter was nominated for the Road Runner Award (1st year club that has done the most) and the best chapter award (I forgot the actual name of it). Which is awesome! We just got certified as a club in May before the summer started!

So yeah that's what's going on in my world. lol I'm about to head to dinner and then guard practice and then jump into my homework.

2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    for finishing the care package, i bet he is going to love it, and for getting a letter from him. Sounds like you have had a busy week. But congrats on the colorgaurd! I am glad you didnt kill anyone . And that is exciting about your club, but if you dont mind me asking what kind of club is that? But I am glad to hear that everything is going good!
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JessidoodleSS View Post
    for finishing the care package, i bet he is going to love it, and for getting a letter from him. Sounds like you have had a busy week. But congrats on the colorgaurd! I am glad you didnt kill anyone . And that is exciting about your club, but if you dont mind me asking what kind of club is that? But I am glad to hear that everything is going good!
    Thanks girl!

The goal of Active Minds @ AMC is to raise mental health awareness and give people tools to help them through life in general. Sometimes we're serious and other times we're 100% fun. lol We just want to get the conversation of mental health out there. Because it can be portrayed in such a negative light and we want to give people tools to help themselves or others and also an outlet.

I'm glad things are starting to look up. I hadn't heard from Russ in a few days but we were able to talk earlier today and right now I'm waiting for him to get back from whatever so we can chat some more. Then he's going out on a mission again for a couple days. Bummer.

But its alright, I'll have plenty of things to keep me busy and my mind off of it.

Russ just got back online! ttyl!!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Thats a really cool sounding club.. Its always great for people that have needs, that they have sources to help themselves. Well thats great that your getting to talk to russ.. and that is a bummer about his mission, but hopefully it wont last that long and you will be able to talk to him!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123