Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: BiggyBiggs!

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggybiggsSS View Post
    Those are the BEST games! I've never heard of Balderdash... I'll have to look into that one. Another good game is Blockus. Its like a puzzle game.

Thats exciting! I remember you saying that you never went to Prom...? I can't wait to hear ALLLL about it when you get back!

those rings are gorgeous! And I see your dilemma. I remember my Memere had a ring that had all her family's birth stones in it (her brother, deceased husband, children & grandchildren) and they all fit. lol But because your diamonds are different sizes, I'm not sure what you could do. Maybe you can take it to a jeweler and just ask them. They might have some better ideas.

The necklace idea sounds like a decent option.
    Never went to Prom! I am really excited, it should be fun all of our friends here are going too.

I like the necklace idea, but I am kind of leaning toward a ring though. I was just recommended a jeweler here so I will have to go check it out.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggyBiggs View Post
    Never went to Prom! I am really excited, it should be fun all of our friends here are going too.

I like the necklace idea, but I am kind of leaning toward a ring though. I was just recommended a jeweler here so I will have to go check it out.
    Well I hope you have fun! I can't wait to see !

And I see what you mean. Good luck! I hope they can help you.

Do you have any other plans for this week/weekend?
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggybiggsSS View Post
    Well I hope you have fun! I can't wait to see !

And I see what you mean. Good luck! I hope they can help you.

Do you have any other plans for this week/weekend?
    Boooo!! I don't know how I missed this post Sorry

The ball was kind of terrible it was so hot in there

You can read all about it here http://www.militarysos.com/forum/pho...img-heavy.html

I think we will try again next year though. This weekend we're not doing anything and it is so nice! With DH being in Airman Leadership School he hasn't been able to relax at all and this weekend he doesn't have any homework. It will be the first weekend we haven't done anything in a long time. nice to relax a little. I'm making a wedding scrapbook, so I have worked on that a bit today!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345