Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Camandcmh and heyyykooolaid

1. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Advertisements
    2nd attempt...hit the wrong key and lost what I had typed grrrrr

Yeah, daughter usually does stuff like that, so I shouldn't have been surprised. Last year got a knock on the door, it was the mailman. He handed me a letter saying that it keeps being put in the outgoing mailbox. It was my daughter's grades from school. She had been trying to send it back to school for two weeks haha nice try...she was so busted.

Thanksgiving was ok. No Airmen. Never heard back from my Key Spouse on that, so was just me, my son, daugher and a 30 lb turkey. Have so much leftovers, it's ridiculous. I make turkey tetrazinni with leftovers, but even then, there's still plenty left. Gonna have to freeze it or just give it to the dogs. You have any pets?

Husband's already sick of turkey. Said they must not have had many people eating that on Thanksgiving cause they had a lot of it served the next day.

He finally got the Halloween package I mailed out week before Halloween. Usually takes 4 days to get there, but for some reason, have no idea why, but it almost a month. If I send more than one package, I always label them 1 of 3, 2 of 3, etc. The second box arrived on time, but wouldn't you know it, the one that didn't was the one with all the candy in it. Go figure.

How was your Thanksgiving?
  2. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Am messaging you my cell number, just in case you'd like to get a hold of me aside from here.
  3. im lovin my emilee and my hubby
    im lovin my emilee and my hubby
    I use to try and hide my grades from my mom but I always got caught. I was bad kinda ha. I got it together by the time I was senior. Ha.
    I dnt have any pets. I'm not a fan of pets in the house I'm weird about stuff like that. I just dnt have the time. I'm never home to have a pet but a fish. Which I'm gettin me for my birthday ha.
    Thanksgivin was good it was weird without the dh and my family.
    867-5309 Love_my_airmanNP, and chicalelo are my sister wives
  4. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Our fish never seems to last very long. We've had goldfish and Beta fish. Beta's are pretty, but can't be with other fish. To me they always look lonely in their bowl all by themselves. We've had two hamsters, named Hamtaro (after some hamster cartoon that my youngest used to like), both dead now. They don't last very long either, although the second Hamtaro lived 2 plus years which I was told was longer than most. We have 2 dogs. One's dumb, the other's dumber. Got the second one couple weeks before husband deployed. Have no idea why cause it's his dog, only I'm the one taking care of her and dealing with all the crap she pulls. She's a big hole digger, a jumper, has shitload of energy and is rough sometimes. She hurts me sometimes cause she's so rough, but she doesn't know it.

Up until high school, I was a "goody goody". Got my first D in high school. In typing class, we were always assigned to type labels for the grade notices and put notices in the envelopes for them to be mailed home. If I came across a friend or somebody I knew who had bad grades, I would take it and give it to them instead of being mailed home ooohhh that was bad haha

Yeah, first time husband deployed, was to Iraq. He just missed Valentine's and Easter. Second deployment was Afghan last year. He deployed 3 days before my birthday, missed our 4th anniversary (got beautiful flowers and a bear though), missed Thanksgiving and was going to miss Christmas, but they asked for volunteers to come home early cause apparently they had too many people there. He asked me what I wanted him to do, told him, "Heck baby, come on home!" He said,
    Figured you'd say that, just wanted to make sure." haha like I really wanted him out there longer! He was home first week of December, in plenty of time for Christmas. Glad he came home early too cause the others he was deployed with didn't come home until day before Easter. Then with his going to Korea in August, that would have just left us with a few months together, screw that.

Unfortunately, this year, he also missed my birthday, our 5th anniversay, and of course Thanksgiving and Christmas. Am hoping he'll be able to take his midtour in February, but we'll see.

Are you back home yet or still in OH?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234