This girl is gearing up for ANG!

islandxgirl:My bestie, my love, my wifey since 06/22/11
    A Team
    Blog Entries

How's your week thus far?
    This girl is gearing up for ANG!

islandxgirl:My bestie, my love, my wifey since 06/22/11
  3. Senior Member

I thought I responded when I read your post on 11/27...oopsie...I'm a jerk! Sorry about that. Has work gotten better? I hate when bosses just throw work at you that they could do themselves...happens to me all the time.

Is still visiting? Should be here for me any day now...oh joy.
    I used to have horrible cramps that were pretty unbearable...getting on birth control has helped them for the most part...I still have some days that are pretty terrible though.

I've still got lots to do with wedding planning...but with Disney, they don't let you plan out a lot of the details (cake, food, floral, etc) until 6 months before your wedding...so for now, I just browse stuff for inspiration. We got our wedding planner assigned today which is pretty exciting! I'm on the DISboards - forum for Disney and I haven't heard anything about her from other brides...so I'm curious to see what she is like. What do you have left to plan?

I feel like this month has FLOWN by...awesome since deployment is going by quickly, however I'm not losing enough weight yet! Ever since going to Disney two weekends ago I've lost my motivation. I'm just been so lazy. I got to where I would come home from work, immediately change into workout clothes and go...no that's not happening. Well, actually today I have them on...but talked to my step-mom on the phone for a while...now I'm going to head off to the gym.

Did you start a wedding thread about your planning details? I'd love to hear about the details you already have planned out!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123