Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Sailors_Princess and CountryStrong

  1. Senior Member
    CountryStrong's Avatar
    CountryStrong is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,984

    #41
    Advertisements
    Hey buddy! Sorry I haven't been on much. My cat has been super sick that last 4 day and I have been in and out of the vet's office and up all night with her. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your little man!

    How are you doing?
  2. Robin :)
    Sailors_Princess's Avatar
    Sailors_Princess is offline
    Robin :)
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida <3
    Posts
    3,309
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryStrong View Post
    Hey buddy! Sorry I haven't been on much. My cat has been super sick that last 4 day and I have been in and out of the vet's office and up all night with her. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your little man!

    How are you doing?
    Oh no, I hope your cat is feeling better. We're doing alright, getting ready for his first birthday party on Saturday! I'm excited but SO ready for it to be OVER! It's so stressful
    We Survived Deployment #1 July 2011-Feburary 2012
    We Survived Deployment #2 July 2013-April 2014


    I'm the Pink in a household full of Blue
  3. Senior Member
    CountryStrong's Avatar
    CountryStrong is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,984

    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailors_Princess View Post
    Oh no, I hope your cat is feeling better. We're doing alright, getting ready for his first birthday party on Saturday! I'm excited but SO ready for it to be OVER! It's so stressful
    She's doing a lot better! She is now on so many meds it's insane, but they are helping.

    for your little man turning one! for the party to go well.
  4. Robin :)
    Sailors_Princess's Avatar
    Sailors_Princess is offline
    Robin :)
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida <3
    Posts
    3,309
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryStrong View Post
    She's doing a lot better! She is now on so many meds it's insane, but they are helping.

    for your little man turning one! for the party to go well.
    that's great that she's feeling better!
    It's so sad I sure hope his party goes well, I might just yank my hair out by the end of it I just wish DH were here for it
    We Survived Deployment #1 July 2011-Feburary 2012
    We Survived Deployment #2 July 2013-April 2014


    I'm the Pink in a household full of Blue
  5. Senior Member
    CountryStrong's Avatar
    CountryStrong is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,984

    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailors_Princess View Post
    that's great that she's feeling better!
    It's so sad I sure hope his party goes well, I might just yank my hair out by the end of it I just wish DH were here for it
    I feel you. I wish DF was here to help me with the cat and everything else in life right now. It has just been super stressful. Oh well. We are getting close. I just hope Egypt will calm down here soon.
  6. Robin :)
    Sailors_Princess's Avatar
    Sailors_Princess is offline
    Robin :)
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida <3
    Posts
    3,309
    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryStrong View Post
    I feel you. I wish DF was here to help me with the cat and everything else in life right now. It has just been super stressful. Oh well. We are getting close. I just hope Egypt will calm down here soon.

    We sure are getting close! We're only a couple days away from December!!
    We Survived Deployment #1 July 2011-Feburary 2012
    We Survived Deployment #2 July 2013-April 2014


    I'm the Pink in a household full of Blue
  7. Senior Member
    CountryStrong's Avatar
    CountryStrong is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,984

    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailors_Princess View Post

    We sure are getting close! We're only a couple days away from December!!
    I cannot wait for December. Although it's been 70 degrees here lately and feels nothing like December. . I have all of the Christmas decor up in the apartment and it will stay that way till March!
  8. Robin :)
    Sailors_Princess's Avatar
    Sailors_Princess is offline
    Robin :)
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida <3
    Posts
    3,309
    #48
    I'm not decorating I'm gonna hit up walmart and all the other stores after Christmas and get more decor. I'll decorate in Feburary!
    We Survived Deployment #1 July 2011-Feburary 2012
    We Survived Deployment #2 July 2013-April 2014


    I'm the Pink in a household full of Blue
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •