Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gatorbird24 & Midnight26 February 2011

1. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Advertisements
    My son is kind of mad at me. So he doesn't communicate to punish me. Being 24 I feel that's kind of infantile. And it's over something I can't take back from 3 years ago. He was fine to my face last month at R&R, so I don't know what the deal is.

Sorry you have to wait another month, that has to be tough! The longest I waited was 9 days for DF to call or skype,twice, and I didn't think I'd make it. I don't know how you do it.
  2. He comes home verrry soon!!
    He comes home verrry soon!!
    That must be rough....while things may've happened, whatever they maybe, at the end of the day you still care for his safety and well-being,and to not talk as a "punishment" is not the way to go......at least he's almost out, if he had R&R there's not much more time right?

Yeah, it was 35 days of nothing, and he said it would be just as long. He said they can't get mail, packages, no internet/phone....just the break I guess they all got last week to call home. it's the mail that kills me. he said he wrote me letters and he can't even mail them out, and the only reason he got a few letters was because an injured guy brought them back with him from the main base to the FOB.

I just hope he's safe...while it's rough having no communication, I worry more about safety than anything else....I fill my days with work, ya know?

I teach high school math....so i'm prettty busy.

How's your week been so far?
  3. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    My week has been pretty good so far. How about yours? My Ds wanted to be a HS calculus teacher before he went in the Army. I hope he finishes. What exactly do you teach? I hope your DB gets to mail out his letters to you, that's a bummer. I hope he gets yours, too!!
  4. He comes home verrry soon!!
    I teach in a high school and our courses change from year to year, last year i taught geometry, this year i teach algebra, next year calculus.

I hope i get some letters soon, it be nice to feel some sort of communication! how are you doing this weekend? anything exciting planned?
  5. He comes home verrry soon!!
    how was your weekend?
    Happy valentine's day!
  6. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Hey how have you been? I'm pissed as you know, about the dining in that I am not allowed to attend. The Army is just pissing me off. Hopefully, your day is better.
  7. He comes home verrry soon!!
    yeah, the dinner situation must've been annoying. to get all those pretty things together and then find out you couldn't wear them!

the military pisses me off all the time, I hear ya
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12