Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: nessa3399 & Jenni Penni

1. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa3399 View Post
    I think we are, LOL

Awe I can understand how you could get to the end of your rope with communication... I feel like I am doing so much over here but yet, I am still always avaiable to the DF, I am always home by a certain time in case he gets online, I always have my phone on messenger, plus I work full time, take care of my DD full time, Planning our wedding, paying bills its enough to make anyone go but at the end of the day I know he is worth it and everything we are going thru is worth it.....Know what i mean?

We are surviving the weather.. the sun was actually out today, it surprised me, I went walking during my lunch ( i walk during my lunch the days I dont go to zumba) and it was nice, cold but nice to be out....

I have been to a bunch of places big and small looking for dresses, we have a medium size bridal place near me which is wear i saw one of the dresses i like and the BM dresses I like... So we shall see what happens, I told myself I have to order it by the end of march and no later so I plenty of time for fittings and alterations...

How was ur day today? Ur stomach feeling better? being a girl sucks sometimes,LOL...
    That's exactly it

That is so good! You're better than me, I haven't worked out since Satuday... lol How much snow do you guys have now?

Shopping for your wedding dress has got to be so exciting! What kind of styles do you like best? I'm pretty into the mermaid and the fit-n-flare ones, they're so pretty

The day's ending pretty ok. Had such a good conversation with my momma, love her. And my grandma and I have In-N-Out burgers and chocolate shakes for dinner, so bad but sooooo good But I'm still feeling nauseous. How are you doin' girl?

Oh!! And Rainbowbrite said that we can be DPs again, so if we just send her the questionnaire she'll match us up again. I copied the questionnaire for ya:

*How long have you been a member of MSOS?:
    *Have you made over 25 posts in the last 30 days?:

Email:
    AIM sn:
    Yahoo sn:
    MSN sn:

Your Birthday:
    Your Age:
    Your SO's name/your anniversary:
    Favorite color(s):
    How long has your SO been deployed?
    How many deployments have you been through?
    What branch are you with:
    Relationship status:
    How long has he been in:
    What do you want to be when you "grow" up:
    Thing you miss the most:

What are your hobbies?
    Name your favorite...
    Flower(s):
    Candy:
    TV show(s):
    Movie(s):
    Type of music:
    Author(s):
    Do you collect anything?
    Magazine(s):
    Store(s) to shop in:
    Other?
    Anything else you’d like your Pal to know:

...the mandatory questions have the asterisks, which I think is the only part I'm gonna fill out lol

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. Senior Member
    Ok, i just sent Rainbow the questions so we can pair up again....

I am good today, i woke up cranky cuz we are getting another storm tommorrow, I cant beleive it, we never catch a break every two days its another storm... I was looking forward to my saturday and now it looks like we will be snowed in tommorrow, uggg...

Oh, IN and out burger sounds good, I had that when I went to visit my cousin in cali, we dont have that on the east coast....

Wedding dress shopping is fun but I wish my head would catch up with the rest of me, Like i told u before i have lost roughly 80 pounds but i still have a good 30 I want to lose, although i have lost a good amount and i am in good shape, I still see that girl i was 80 pounds ago so i am very hard on myself,.. I have to snap out of it soon...

I love big ball gown looking dresses with long trains... Although I love the mermaid style I am not shapped to be able to wear them,LOL......

How are things with you? How is ur DF holding up? Have you stuck to he no skype for a few days?
  3. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Oh my gosh, another storm? You guys just don't get a break! Is the winter weather usually like this, or is this unusual? Today here it was maybe in the 60s/50s and sunny all day...

Congratulations on your weight loss! That is amazing, and you have to be an amazing person to accomplish something like that. It is hard to change your mental picture of yourself though... Sometimes it seems to be more difficult to be honest with ourselves about our positives than confront ourselves about our negatives, ya know? And if you look like you do in your avatar, then you're gorgeous

Oh I wish I could pull of ball gowns! They look so fun to wear! Are your favorites right now in the ball gown style?

I'm doin' pretty good. DF's been good so far about calling, though I did break down and get on Skype after he called yesterday. He was in a pretty bad mood...and then he didn't call today but posted a status on FB...not that I'm letting it bother me right now lol I've been feeling so whiny lately, geeze, sorry. I really try and not let it come out. How are you doin' girl?

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112