Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: izzy & JasonsGirl December Deployment Pals 2010!

1. Banned
    Banned
    Advertisements
    Awww!! I love puppies. You'll have to post pictures. Do you know what you are going to name it?

And yeah, it was one of the mini ones. His roommate at the barracks had one, and he would always play with it, and he tried teaching me how to fly it, and I wrecked it so many times I broke it. Oops!

Yesterday I hung out with my best friend and my niece. I met them at Walgreens, and when Eva saw me, she started kicking her legs and bouncing in the cart, and I was like 'hi baby!' and I went over and picked her up, and some lady was like and lunged towards CJ to let her know that I stole her baby, and she just looked at her and was like 'do you SERIOUSLY think I'm going to let a stranger just grab my child out of my shopping cart?! That's her aunt!' The lady turned bright red. Lol. Later CJ was like 'I was probably a bitch, but I didn't care. I just had a root canal.' Haha.

Once I get off this call with Jason, I'm gonna head back over there. What are your plans for today?
  2. eres el amor de mi vida <33
    eres el amor de mi vida <33
    We went to the mall today and some other shops Dave wanted to go to. We are headed back home now. Doing the same tomorrow except up to the outlets instead of a mall. Along with getting stuff for Archie(new puppy's name). And I will be posting photos of him once we get him Friday!

I love the ladies reaction to your baby stealing ways! It sounds like your holiday weekend was good

Any special plans for this week? Or new years?
  3. Banned
    Banned
    I can't wait to see pics of him! So you finally settled on Archie? I think it's a cute name. Yesterday I got my outfit for my Valentines Day pictures, you'll have to check out the Pillow Talk thread to see it! It's uber cute. I told Jason I got part of his gift, and he knows it is from VS, but he was all in a hissy fit because I wouldn't show him. I asked him 'how long have I been waiting for MY present that you have been telling me about?! (answer: since SEPTEMBER!!!! ) and his response was 'well, yeah, but that's different! It's you! It's fun to hold stuff over your head because you get all mad, and it's cute! Doing it to me is against the rules. So, you need to show me.'

Poor kid. Don't dish it out unless you can't take it in return.

Honestly, I have NOOO idea what I'm doing this weekend. It doesn't seem like New Years already! I'll probably head up to Manhattan because they have the ball drop, and because I miss my apt and my piglet. Plus, I REALLLLLLY need to check the mail. How about you? What are you guys doing?
  4. eres el amor de mi vida <33
    I saw what you got its hot he's gonna be all when he gets pictures of it! Boys are silly they think its okay to tease us over a gift, but god forbid we return the favor maybe we just dish it back way worse than they do.

Its either Archie, Grimm or Linus now Bowser is out because as DH said "My parents love it we can't use it now." I think I almost fell on the floor giggling when he told me that. We pick up the little man tomorrow! I'll post a thread with pictures once we get him home for sure or at least one here so you can see him

No clue what we are doing this weekend either besides popping open our wedding champagne and drinking it. And just spending time with DH we are boring. Its too late to plan a trip down to NYC or out to Boston now too.

Do you want to continue our thread through january since there isn't deployment pals next month?
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Well, that's one way to eliminate names! I'm so excited to see pictures of him!!

Yay for wedding champagne! I can't decide if I just want to hang out with my mom and drink wine, go hang out with CJ, Jesse, and the baby, or if I want to go to the ball drop in Manhattan for NYE. Decisions, decisions.

Actually, January pals is on. I emailed Rainbow, and I'm gonna be in charge of it it this month. I seriously don't know what I would do without it, so I volunteered.
  6. eres el amor de mi vida <33
    What did you end up doing for new years? I know our months over but i was curious
  7. Banned
    Banned
    My mom got the stomach flu, so I ended up just staying in taking care of her. Then I got it.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345