Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Newbee to Fort Campbell.

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Newbee to Fort Campbell.

Advertisements
    Hello everyone. My name is Jessica. My husband, our son who is 1, and I got stationed here july 2010. My husband got deployed aug 2010 and is due back aug. 2011 so I just currently moved here. I am just looking for some friends and maybe some little friends for my son also. We know no1. Please help us get out of the house and off our butts. lol Thank You
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaconnor View Post
    Hello everyone. My name is Jessica. My husband, our son who is 1, and I got stationed here july 2010. My husband got deployed aug 2010 and is due back aug. 2011 so I just currently moved here. I am just looking for some friends and maybe some little friends for my son also. We know no1. Please help us get out of the house and off our butts. lol Thank You
    Nice to meet you but you might want to repost this in the Newbies section. You didnt put it in the right spot but thats ok. You didnt know.

Welcome! I'm Katee
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I Dont know what sections are or how to change them or anything. This site is so confusing. I just need friends and no idea how to meet pp so.....idk.
  4. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Hey! Welcome to SOS I'm new too and also stationed in Ft Campbell!
  5. Senior Member
    Hey there, my hubs is stationed at Campbell too.
  6. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Big Grin

I know it seems a little odd but I need to make friends as does my son and some of yins too...but I was wondering if anyone from the Ft Campbell/ Clarksville area would want to meet up for coffee or lunch some time to get to know each other? You can get ahold of me at or fb . Thank You
    Last edited by SandyKay; 08-02-2011 at 11:32 AM. Reason: edited due to PERSEC
  7. ~"Diva, Wife, Mom!"~
    ~"Diva, Wife, Mom!"~
    Welcome Jessica, we moved to Fort Campbell in February of this year. We live off post in Clarksville but only for two more weeks, our lease is up and we went into the housing office on post at the right time they got us a house immediately in Stryker Village. Transportation moves us on the 29th! With this base the pros to living on post def outweighed the cons. It is going to be good for the pockets and commuting. My daughter starts Kindergarten next month and my other daughter will be three in September.
    ~~Mi Familia!!!~~
    From Fort Stewart, GA 01/2008-01/2011 TO Fort Campbell, KY! 02/2011-
  8. Senior Member
    Yay, I'm moving to Ft. Campbell too
  9. Senior Member
    Hi there! I'm also moving to Campbell soon and very eager to start making friends before we get there. I'm noticing a lot of different threads scattered all over this site regarding Fort Campbell... There is 1 group for Ft Campbell, but it looks like no one has been posting in there since last year We all seem to be posting for the same reasons, wanting to get to know each other, so why don't some of you join the group so all our posts are in the same place! Just a thought.

http://www.militarysos.com/forum/gro...-campbell.html