Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: girls just wanna have fun?

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I actually really, really like this idea. Are there places to camp? Just curious

I think that hanging out on the beach would be nice. Could have a GIGANTIC barbecue..... have a sand castle building contest.... work on our tans, have a bonfire at night.... etc.

Could split off in groups.... go to dinner.... go clubbing.... drinking.... whatever

Definitely cheaper than some of the other ideas

Plus, like you said, lots of folks live in SD. Maybe some of them will be willing to open up their couches to the travelers
    LOVE THIS IDEA/BRANDI'S IDEA. Then it's just chill, hanging out and meeting new people. Then if 10 people wanna go in and go on a tour or something, they can. Or else they can just sit on their ass and chat with friends like I would do. All the formality and dictatorship is a real turn-off for me.

Plus, if we do something like this, people could buy a ticket and a hotel and then just food... there wouldn't be any extra costs associated, but people could always CHOOSE to do that extra stuff if desired.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by Rileysmom View Post
    LOVE THIS IDEA/BRANDI'S IDEA. Then it's just chill, hanging out and meeting new people. Then if 10 people wanna go in and go on a tour or something, they can. Or else they can just sit on their ass and chat with friends like I would do. All the formality and dictatorship is a real turn-off for me.

Plus, if we do something like this, people could buy a ticket and a hotel and then just food... there wouldn't be any extra costs associated, but people could always CHOOSE to do that extra stuff if desired.
    Um, cause Brandi is a genius. Duh.

It really is a neat idea. I think we could totally run with it.... and do it for CHEAP!!

I mean, how much could potato sack races possibly cost anyway?
  3. Senior Member

Dude. We need the ability to like...Double Bold something.

I completely completely agree with the above

4. X
    X

This. Especially the bolded. That's what I was thinking when I thought MSOS G2G. All the other stuff is just ... too complicated. I like things simple
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigon View Post
    Dude. We need the ability to like...Double Bold something.

I completely completely agree with the above
    you can bold it AND underline it to get your point across!

I like the beach idea too. I am not one for structured things anyway, I like to go with the flow and just hang out and have fun
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415