Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Mushy Moment - aheart11, SarahElizabeth, cmcguire

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Cloud 9 Mushy Moment - aheart11, SarahElizabeth, cmcguire

Advertisements
    To all my best friends on here, I love you. I have seriously made the most beautiful friendships on here, and am so grateful for all of you.

Amanda (aheart11) Thank you so much, for everything, for the phone calls, support, love, and just being such an endearing friend to me. I love talking to you about life, love, and the good and hard parts of life. Our time to shine is coming, not only in our hearts, but also on our ring fingers!

Sarah (SarahElizabeth) Wow, thank you for all the PM's, listening to my crying voice, and being there for me through so much of my college life. I appreciate you in so many ways, and I am so thankful for you, and always kicking me in the butt in such a sweet way when I need it.

Case (cmcguire) Our late night talks on the phone are so wonderful. I am so thankful you are in my life! Thanks for always telling me to be patient, and laughing with me about dumb stuff. I really hope I can move and be close to you! Lets keep the fingers crossed. I promise, if he gives me a key, I'll take it.

You're all incredible woman, thank you!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Fact: bears eat beets.
    Fact: bears eat beets.

I'm so thankful for you, Hill. You do nothing half-measure, and I truly admire that. I hope I've helped at least a little bit! I love our PM conversations - and you still owe me a phone date!! Thank YOU for being there for ME. I'm so glad for your support and your excitement for me!

I you - always.
  3. Senior Member
    Hillary, this has to be one of the sweetest messages, I've ever received.
    No thanks is required, honestly! I enjoy talking to you about your ups and will always be here when you have a down day!! As you know, I'm just a phone call or e-mail away.

Thank you for listening to me when I'm excited, sad, confused or just all around chatty!
    You're so right, our time will come and it will be amazing! We're just gonna have to hang in there until that day comes.

Love you Hill!!!!
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Geez, you give me all these warm fuzzies deep inside all over again girls! Can you believe it's been a year that we have been friends and talked almost every week? Craziness! What beautiful friendship.
  5. Fact: bears eat beets.
    Fact: bears eat beets.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarphBlat View Post
    Geez, you give me all these warm fuzzies deep inside all over again girls! Can you believe it's been a year that we have been friends and talked almost every week? Craziness! What beautiful friendship.
    A year? Yikes, time goes by fast! You guys are the best, I don't know what I'd do without you.
  6. Senior Member
    lmao hill, i just logged in. and were already txting this morning, i love you girly, even if he doesnt give you a key, we got a spare room

7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Case, you're cute! I love you. Yeah we were. I will keep that in mind. ILY.