Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Share your stories :: Random Acts of SOS Kindness

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    I was having a bad day last week and Danielle (LoveKiss) took the time to PM with me and let me get everything out. I felt SO much better after that.

BJo has let me ask her questions about silly things since I am still trying to get used to the whole military relationship thing. And Friday night (6/12) she posted about something funny that her DH did, and I actually laughed. That is a bad day for me, and to be able to smile and laugh, that meant the world to me.

Laura (M_Girlfriend) for being there and lending an ear when I am frustrated beyond belief with this dang deployment

There are so many others that have been there for me since I've been here and that means more to me than any one will ever know.

I MSOS and I want to thank everyone for making this deployment easier for me to deal with.

2. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    Kaymara for being there at a drop of a hat when my dad was sick.
    Runawaylove for helping me with my house and giving me peace of mind that everything was fine here.
    Ronnieswifejen for always being a good ear and watching my daughter when I had to go to the doctor.
    Nikki_D for taking a day off from work and doing homecoming pictures for me!
    Daydreamer for being very flexable when it came time to do pictures and work around DH's schedule.
    oh and jessica...sunshyne for making great quilts at my request!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456