Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf "Muffins"

  1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Wild*Rose's Avatar
    Wild*Rose is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    5,433


    #1

    Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf "Muffins"

    Advertisements
    has anyone tried these?? my mom just found them on pinterest and is going to make them tomorrow when she gets in town. the look soo good

    Emily Bites - Weight Watchers Friendly Recipes: Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf "Muffins"
  2. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    amandalouwho2's Avatar
    amandalouwho2 is offline
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jarrell, Texas
    Posts
    10,443


    #2


    Dammit now I want chicken parm meatloaf muffins and I'm stuck at work till 6:00 today.


  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Wild*Rose's Avatar
    Wild*Rose is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    5,433


    #3
    lol sorry im excited to try em thank god for my mother coming to cook haha

    call ur DF and tell him to get cooking haha
  4. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    amandalouwho2's Avatar
    amandalouwho2 is offline
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jarrell, Texas
    Posts
    10,443


    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by heathermnrd View Post
    lol sorry im excited to try em thank god for my mother coming to cook haha

    call ur DF and tell him to get cooking haha
    I wish, we'll probably do pizza tonight cause my stepdad usually orders on Fridays! I'll try and sneak those onto our menu sometime next week hahaha. Everything just tastes better in muffin form for some reason lol.


  5. Senior Member
    Deifick's Avatar
    Deifick is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,262
    #5
    That looks great! Let me know how they taste. I can't imagine it tasting anything less than amazing.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Wild*Rose's Avatar
    Wild*Rose is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    5,433


    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    I wish, we'll probably do pizza tonight cause my stepdad usually orders on Fridays! I'll try and sneak those onto our menu sometime next week hahaha. Everything just tastes better in muffin form for some reason lol.
    yum pizza sounds good! and yes i agree everythign is better as a muffin and bonus points for better portion control with them lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Deifick View Post
    That looks great! Let me know how they taste. I can't imagine it tasting anything less than amazing.
    o i def will!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •