Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chicken Breasts?

1. Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by GruntsBabyGirl View Post
    Put some chicken breasts in a crock pot, top with salsa. Let cook for 6-8 hours on high. Done. You can put it over rice. SO YUMMY! And sooo easy!!
    This sounds AMAZING. I do have some awesome homemade salsa. Is it better with chunky or thin salsa?
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I just found this recipe yesterday and can't wait to try it! Loaded Potato & Buffalo Chicken Casserole Recipe | Key Ingredient
  3. Señor Member
    Señor Member

be cool.
  4. Senior Member
    Chicken tacos I just put it in a pan brown the chicken shred it and put taco seasoning on out all

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
    — Dr. Seuss
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HisJuliet View Post
    This sounds AMAZING. I do have some awesome homemade salsa. Is it better with chunky or thin salsa?
    I've always used chunky, but i don't think it would matter either way.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

So last night my best friend made this River North Paleo Girl: "Creamy" Crockpot Chicken and Tomato Soup and sent me home with some today to try, it is AMAZING not to mention two big bowls are barely 400 calories, I'm going to make it this weekend.
  7. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Chicken: Filet the breast in half (think sandwich) and stuff generous portions of cream cheese ( I place an entire block of cheese softened in a bowl and season the heck out of it) add fresh or jar jalapenos on top of the cream cheese and close the chicken up. Season the outside of the chicken. Wrap them babies in some bacon and secure with skewers or tooth picks. ( I soak my sticks so they don't burn up during grill time.) Throw on the grill and make sure they cook all the way through. You can also use this for duck or any other fowl you prefer. Serve with some mexi-rice and black beans. Too good.
  8. Senior Member
    I have 8 million recipes for chicken, it's all DH ever eats! His favorite right now is buffalo chicken quesadillas. Put a couple chicken breasts in the crock pot for 3-4 hours, shred, coat in wing sauce, and then put in a skillet between two tortillas with ranch and cheese.

ETA: baahhh, old thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12