Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Car Seat Covers, Nursing Aprons, and Baby Carriers

1. il Mio cuore il tuo per sempre
    il Mio cuore il tuo per sempre

Car Seat Covers, Nursing Aprons, and Baby Carriers

Advertisements
    For some reason I have been getting Family Fun magazine delivered to my house. My sister happens to be due in May so I was looking through it.

There's a code for a FREE carset cover from www.carseatcanopy.com using code "FUN2" so I ordered one for my sister, just pay shipping. It was about $12 total.

So THEN at the end of that purchase, the confirmation page said to go to their sister site Udder Covers, use the code "Carseat" to get 100% off of their basic Nursing cover (34.95 value), you just pay shipping. You can also upgrade to the gift set that includes nursing pads for $5 more, my total was $16.90 for everything. There's also another one called www.sevenslings.com to get a baby carrier 100% off using the same code but that includes measuring your body so I couldn't get her one from there. Really cute stuff!
  2. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Car seat covers that are not made by the car seat manufacturer are actually unsafe because of a few reasons. They may not fit the belt slots perfectly, they make the straps looser because the child is no longer strapped to the seat but rather the cover & they void all car seat warranty if in an accident.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  3. il Mio cuore il tuo per sempre
    il Mio cuore il tuo per sempre
    Gotcha, thanks. At least she can still use the nursing cover.
  4. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    I think I have that same nursing cover and I like it. As for the seven slings carrier I personally recommend NOT getting that one. They have sales on those three things ALL the time and I got the carrier and it sucked. I never even used it.
  5. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

If it's just the canopy that attaches to the handle, that is fine. But anything that goes between the baby and car seat is a no no, including the harness pads
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

This is just the canopy so you can get that. The sling is NOT a good buy. Their sizing is way off to the point of me going back and buying another in a larger size and STILL having it way too small. Their nursing covers are great, though. I have two of them. Super light and the boning on the top edge make it easy to watch what you're doing without hanging out.
  7. There's no testimony without the test.
    There's no testimony without the test.
    Thank You! I just ordered an udder cover!
  8. Regular Member
    Thank you!! Ordered the nursing cover. Also using the same code 'carseat' you can get a free nursing pillow (just paying shipping) at www.nursingpillow.com