A photog friend of mine recently relocated to WA State and is celebrating her 1 yr anniversary in business. She's running a photography session contest and I told her I would share it here. Right now she only has two entries!!!

Here's the instructions:

2. NEW Clients (Must be located in WA or RI within reasonable driving distance from East Bremerton/Silverdale, WA and Providence, RI)

How:

• LIKE Kim Rossi Photography on Facebook
  • Email a photo of you and your family to KIMROSSIPHOTOGRAPHY@GMAIL.COM. All entries must be received by Friday OCTOBER 5th at 11:59pm PST.
  • These photos will be placed in an album on my Facebook page titled “Session Giveaway!”.
  • The voting begins October 8th at 9am PST. Each like on your photo counts as 1 vote! So, like your own photo and then share the giveaway info. with friends, family and kind strangers in the Starbucks line! Everyone who heads over to KRP to vote for your photo must like the page and become a fan first for the vote to count!
  • The photo with the most votes on October 12th at 9pm (PST) WINS a FREE Session with KRP!

ETA: She's giving away a shoot in RI during a small window as well.

It’s been a YEAR… | KRP’s 1st Birthday Giveaway and a look back! Kim Rossi Photography

https://www.facebook.com/KRossiPhotos