Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Healthy Choice frozen dinners

1. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries

Healthy Choice frozen dinners

Advertisements
    I LOVE THEM. I've bought probably 12 or 15 so far and I have only had one that was mildly disappointing. The others were all delicious. Every one I've seen has at least 15g of protein and under 400 calories. They're microwavable - only take 5 minutes, and the steamer ones are my favorite. They also have a "natural" line with EVOO, organic stuff, etc. and they're delicious.

Great to take to work for a quick lunch or if you're living by yourself and don't like cooking and constantly having leftovers.
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!
  2. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    Thanks for sharing this! i see them, but always stick with lean cuisine and weight watchers. What kind of healthy choice meals were the best that you tried?
  3. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
    Thanks for sharing this! i see them, but always stick with lean cuisine and weight watchers. What kind of healthy choice meals were the best that you tried?
    I'm at work so I can't go look in the freezer but I know their "natural" line - the ones that come in the white boxes instead of the green ones have been my favorite so far. I don't think I've seen one of those that has meat, though. My favorite was a mushroom something. The one I had today was a Chicken Marsala steamer, I believe. That one was really tasty. It's in a balsamic vinaigrette.
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog

4. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRed View Post
    I'm at work so I can't go look in the freezer but I know their "natural" line - the ones that come in the white boxes instead of the green ones have been my favorite so far. I don't think I've seen one of those that has meat, though. My favorite was a mushroom something. The one I had today was a Chicken Marsala steamer, I believe. That one was really tasty. It's in a balsamic vinaigrette.
    okay, I'm going to have to check them out! I've only had the green ones, and wasn't incredibly impressed there!

I'll check the white ones out when I go to the store tomorrow Thanks for the tip!
  5. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    okay, I'm going to have to check them out! I've only had the green ones, and wasn't incredibly impressed there!

I'll check the white ones out when I go to the store tomorrow Thanks for the tip!
    No problem! I hope you're not disappointed.

I like the steamers a lot better than the full dinners. I don't know which ones you've tried, but you might have better luck that way.

My 101 blog

6. Independent Beachbody Coach
    No problem! I hope you're not disappointed.

I like the steamers a lot better than the full dinners. I don't know which ones you've tried, but you might have better luck that way.
    The spaghetti one of the green ones....

I just need to venture out

Thanks!
  7. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    I had a Pumpkin Squash Ravioli one tonight. Yummmmm. The ravioli have brown sugar in them, so they're a little too sweet for the sauce, I think. But eat the veggies and mop up the sauce with them before you eat the ravioli and they're delicious!

Oh, and my favorite one that I mentioned - not Chicken Marsala. It's Chicken Margharita.

My 101 blog

8. Independent Beachbody Coach
    I had a Pumpkin Squash Ravioli one tonight. Yummmmm. The ravioli have brown sugar in them, so they're a little too sweet for the sauce, I think. But eat the veggies and mop up the sauce with them before you eat the ravioli and they're delicious!

Oh, and my favorite one that I mentioned - not Chicken Marsala. It's Chicken Margharita.
    I bought the pumpkin one the other day! I haven't tried it yet, maybe I'll it tomorrow! Thanks for the review
  9. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    I bought the pumpkin one the other day! I haven't tried it yet, maybe I'll it tomorrow! Thanks for the review
    Have you tried any of the others yet?

I had a Whiskey Steak steamer two days ago or so. It was better than I thought it would be. The words "BBQ sauce" on the package kinda weirded me out, but it was surprisingly tasty.

My 101 blog

10. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Have you tried any of the others yet?

I had a Whiskey Steak steamer two days ago or so. It was better than I thought it would be. The words "BBQ sauce" on the package kinda weirded me out, but it was surprisingly tasty.
    no, I only got 2...the ravioli and the turkey breast that had the stuffing and dessert, have you tried the turkey one?

So you highly recommend the chicken margherita?? that sounds good!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast