Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game of Thrones Season 7 *spoiler alert*

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    LMAO Arya stated training with the Faceless Men in season 5 so it's a spoiler to anyone who has caught up at least that far! But it's okay. This thread will contain spoilers!

Have you seen all the previous episodes?
    My husband has watched every single one, most of the time while Im sleeping (since he works the night shift) or when Im at work. I cannot sit still for very long so I get up and walk around when its on too. I do know she did the training and I think my SO has pretty much caught me up without watching all the episodes. We just watched episode 2, season 7 last night. I cant wait till Ed Sheeran is in it... I hope he gets his head chopped off! HAHAHA. My favorite is the Dragon Queen (Im terrible with their names) If I was in that time era I'd want to be like her :-)
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    RIGHT?! That was insane. When you read about the Sand Snakes, they were a lot more bad ass so when they were all killed off (and all too easily, imo), it took me by surprise.

This article gives a pretty decent assumption on why Theon jumped instead of running at Euron to save Yara. Is Yara Greyjoy dead? Game of Thrones season 7 episode 2 ending and Theon's jump explained | The Independent

Can't wait for the next episode.
    When I first watched the episode thought the same things. Those women did get killed too easily and that if Theon made a move then Euron would slit Yara's throat before he could even get to her. Do you watch the "after the episode" clips with the creators? I watch on Hulu Plus so they come right on after the show. One of the creapors said Theon is still suffering from PTSD from his time as Reek so he was just unable to shake that. Though I really do hope that it was just some calculated move of his to come back and save Yara like your article suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by AdaraMarie View Post
    My husband has watched every single one, most of the time while Im sleeping (since he works the night shift) or when Im at work. I cannot sit still for very long so I get up and walk around when its on too. I do know she did the training and I think my SO has pretty much caught me up without watching all the episodes. We just watched episode 2, season 7 last night. I cant wait till Ed Sheeran is in it... I hope he gets his head chopped off! HAHAHA. My favorite is the Dragon Queen (Im terrible with their names) If I was in that time era I'd want to be like her :-)
    Girl, I wish you were more into it! But I get it. Each episode is like a movie so it's a lot to keep up with, especially if you're not into that genre.

I don't thinK Ed Sheeran is coming back. I just hate that they gave him as much screen time as they did. I know a lot of people argued that if it weren't him then it would have been some other actor. But besides putting him in armor, they didn't change his appearance, they let him sing and talk, and he got a lot of face time. It really cheapened the episode IMO.
    *Oh and I like Ed Sheeran... just not in GoT.

3. Senior Member
    Oh and where the Hell is Bran?! He made it to the Wall but why hasn't he been reunited with Jon and Sansa? If Jon can receive an invitation to Dragonstone and make it all the way there by episode 3, then why can't he mosey on down the Wall and meet up with his brother?
    Last edited by idratherbehiking; 07-25-2017 at 03:10 PM.

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    Oh and where the Hell is Bran?! He made it to the Wall but why hasn't he been reunited with Jon and Sansa? If Jon can receive an invitation to Dragonstone and make it all the way there by episode 3, then why can't he mosey on down the Wall and meet up with his brother?
    Yeah... right? smh

Girl, I wish you were more into it! But I get it. Each episode is like a movie so it's a lot to keep up with, especially if you're not into that genre.

I don't thinK Ed Sheeran is coming back. I just hate that they gave him as much screen time as they did. I know a lot of people argued that if it weren't him then it would have been some other actor. But besides putting him in armor, they didn't change his appearance, they let him sing and talk, and he got a lot of face time. It really cheapened the episode IMO.
    *Oh and I like Ed Sheeran... just not in GoT.[/QUOTE]

SO deploys in a few months, maybe I'll just binge watch all the seasons and really get caught up then and revisit this thread LOL
  5. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Okay I watched all of it, only took me a little over a month

I can't believe Dany lost a dragon and the fricking Army of the Dead and the night king holy balls.

Thank goodness they finally caught on the Baelish and his bullshit. Idk I have so many feelings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12