Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Captain America: Civil War **Possible Spoilers**

1. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Andie View Post
    It just made no narrative sense? Yes let us just put him on ice instead of working through the brainwashing. Something they literally introduced technology for at the beginning of the film. It's just like "well Steve and you are reunited and you've come a long way. But whoops back on ice Bucks." Idk. I don't get it.
    Are you talking about the techonology that Tony uses in the beginning of the movie with the glasses to relive memories? That doesn't change the past and certainly wouldn't extract the Winter soldier serum from his brain. Bucky said at the end that freezing himself was his idea Cap asks him if he's sure and he says yes that it's the only thing that makes sense.

2. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

I loved it!

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andie View Post
    EXACTLY! If they're just gunna unfreeze him what narrative sense does it make at all to freeze him now? Why bother? Would make more sense to use the equipment they literally introduced at be beginning of this movie... That's a nice coming full circle moment. Or just show him & Cap together with T'Challa? That works, too. Freezing him makes no sense!

You really think Tony only cares about Rhodey & Pepper? He felt pretty shitty about Hawkeye being in prison so I'm sure he'd feel crappy if he had gotten seriously hurt. I don't think Tony just stopped caring about these people just cause they were on Cap's team. It's pretty clear Tony didn't want any of them hurt or imprisoned.

well no I don't think tony is some kind of monster, but those are two people he really loves, versus just friends of his like Hawkeye.

also trigger that was one of my favorite parts "hey guys do you remember that really old movie, empire strikes back?"

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdizzle View Post
    well no I don't think tony is some kind of monster, but those are two people he really loves, versus just friends of his like Hawkeye.

also trigger that was one of my favorite parts "hey guys do you remember that really old movie, empire strikes back?"
    Okay fair enough lol
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    Are you talking about the techonology that Tony uses in the beginning of the movie with the glasses to relive memories? That doesn't change the past and certainly wouldn't extract the Winter soldier serum from his brain. Bucky said at the end that freezing himself was his idea Cap asks him if he's sure and he says yes that it's the only thing that makes sense.
    Yeah, I'm a little confused too Andie. Is that the tech you were referring to?
  6. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Me: Northern New Jersey Him: Ft. Leonard Wood, MI
    I actually LOVED the movie. So much so that I saw it twice in one weekend, lol. I was a HUGE avengers fan (I can still reenact the entire movie from memory bc I've seen it so many times) and I felt like this movie was just as good. Ugh. I loved it. Totally #TeamCap. Plus, who doesn't love an entire movie filled with such beautiful men
  7. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by ninkins View Post
    I actually LOVED the movie. So much so that I saw it twice in one weekend, lol. I was a HUGE avengers fan (I can still reenact the entire movie from memory bc I've seen it so many times) and I felt like this movie was just as good. Ugh. I loved it. Totally #TeamCap. Plus, who doesn't love an entire movie filled with such beautiful men
    Thank you! #TeamCap all the way!

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

8. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

The movie made Iron Man out to be the "bad guy". LOVED the movie though. I want to see it again.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123