Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Making a Murderer (May contain spoilers)

1. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaChica View Post
    As a lab student, the bolded made me laugh at how big of a deal they made that.. the hole is supposed to be there. That's how they got the blood in there. One needle goes in the arm and the other end has a needle that goes through the tube which has no air so it sucks the blood into it. I know they asked Lab Corp if they stick needles through the top to get samples and they said no, which is true they would just uncap it to get a sample.

What really blew my mind is the lab tech who reported the DNA results on a test that got a positive negative control.
    I wondered about that too, there's no way to get the blood in the vial without a needle.

2. Love never fails. ♥
    Love never fails. ♥

This whole thing is just infuriating to me. I'm so baffled at how it all worked out. I just don't understand how Brendan went to prison with his "confession" and all the manipulation that happened. It makes me sad for him.

3. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Divergent♥ View Post
    This whole thing is just infuriating to me. I'm so baffled at how it all worked out. I just don't understand how Brendan went to prison with his "confession" and all the manipulation that happened. It makes me sad for him.
    I hear you, I don't believe I could've done any of it better it just really makes me question our legal system and how fair it all is.

4. Love never fails. ♥
    Love never fails. ♥

Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    I hear you, I don't believe I could've done any of it better it just really makes me question our legal system and how fair it all is.
    Exactly. It makes me wonder just how many people are in prison for crimes that they may or may not have committed based on the way this one was presented. I know I didn't hear/read all of the evidence, but I would've needed something really strong to convince me to vote guilty.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456