Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Making a Murderer (May contain spoilers)

1. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.VinoVet View Post
    Because sweat doesn't contain DNA. When people say 'sweat' DNA it means DNA coming from cells on the body (as opposed to hair DNA vs blood DNA vs cheek cell DNA etc..)- it is the cells themselves that give us the DNA, and getting that DNA off a shirt or pants, while possible, is not by any means a simple, easy or always possible option. You can sweat buckets and not lose a ton of cells onto your shirt, let alone enough to capture, separate out and have DNA from.
    My point is that it is possible. Obviously none of this was simple but the key was very obviously planted...

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Does it get better after the 1st episode? Like more interesting? I've started it twice and it hasn't really grabbed me. I feel lost and like I missed part of what's going on

3. Super Speshil
    Super Speshil
    The point of no return. Is that a duty station?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose. View Post
    Does it get better after the 1st episode? Like more interesting? I've started it twice and it hasn't really grabbed me. I feel lost and like I missed part of what's going on
    Definitely. It gets really interesting, and really infuriating.
    Pax, Aeon
  4. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    Only on the second episode, but I use to spend my summers in Manitowac with my cousins. I use to get ice cream and chocolate at the beerentans(however it's spelled)
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose. View Post
    Yeah it does. It's kinda of slow at the beginning. DH was kind of "meh" about it (he thought it was boring as hell), but he came home from work yesterday and asked me to put it on It will get you hooked in no time!

6. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I love all the "lawyers" this show has created.

life's a party, rock your body
  7. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.

8. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.

9. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjamin View Post
    I love all the "lawyers" this show has created.
    I, by no means, think I'm a lawyer just from watching the documentary and reading the other side of things don't think there was enough to convict him. If I were on the jury I don't think I would have felt confident sending him to jail. A part of me believes that Avery was involved or did kill her I just don't think it happened like they're saying because I don't understand how he could erradicate all the blood evidence in his house and garage and then be stupid enough to (1) keep the car (2) leave visible blood in the car and (3) leave her bones in his front yard.

This is pretty accurate, except I don't understand the whole his lawyer is hot thing....

10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by she_lurks View Post
    I know it's already been warned but,

::Spoilers ahead!::

From what I have been reading after watching the whole season, supposedly there was a lot of evidence that the filmmakers left out that really doesn't look good for Stephen Avery.

That being said, we have policies and procedures for a reason and even if they did commit these crimes, those policies and procedures still need to be followed. There should be no excuse for falsifying evidence and I personally feel that was the case here, at least in some instances. As they state at the end, this isn't something you think about until it happens to you. I thought it was really smart of the filmmakers to have drawn attention to this issue.

I just feel bad for Brendan because it seemed to me he was obviously manipulated and I couldn't believe they didn't give him another trial seeing as his lawyer didn't seem to represent his best interests at all. And seeing that blood vial with the needle prick in the top
    As a lab student, the bolded made me laugh at how big of a deal they made that.. the hole is supposed to be there. That's how they got the blood in there. One needle goes in the arm and the other end has a needle that goes through the tube which has no air so it sucks the blood into it. I know they asked Lab Corp if they stick needles through the top to get samples and they said no, which is true they would just uncap it to get a sample.

What really blew my mind is the lab tech who reported the DNA results on a test that got a positive negative control.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast