Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: American Horror Story: Hotel (may contain spoilers)

1. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Advertisements
    So season finale last night, did anyone watch? I'm planning to go home and watch it tonight, I just saw last weeks episode last night but then went to bed. Hypodermic Sally's backstory was erm.... Interesting.. I mean DUDE she stuck a needle in that guys dick and then sewed them all together to be close, that about made me squirm out of my seat.

AND Poor Queenie

But I need to watch the finale now, overall this season was good. Kind of slow but I forreal love Liz Taylor and think that was Dennis O'Hare's best AHS character by far.

2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    So season finale last night, did anyone watch? I'm planning to go home and watch it tonight, I just saw last weeks episode last night but then went to bed. Hypodermic Sally's backstory was erm.... Interesting.. I mean DUDE she stuck a needle in that guys dick and then sewed them all together to be close, that about made me squirm out of my seat.

AND Poor Queenie

But I need to watch the finale now, overall this season was good. Kind of slow but I forreal love Liz Taylor and think that was Dennis O'Hare's best AHS character by far.
    I watched it but I won't spoil it for you!

Yeah that scene with Sally made my stomach turn. Blegh . It was really sad though.

I agree with you, this season was slow, and overall it was good not great. Although, Dennis O'Hare and Even Peters hit it out of the park this season.

3. Senior Member
    I watched it! It was an interesting ending, though not really what I expected. I wonder what the next season will be like.
  4. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

I watched it! I liked this season a lot more than any other season besides season 1. The others i never finished
  5. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

I finished it last week. I liked it, thought it ended interestingly enough but then again the whole season what just odd in itself I like how they're tying all the season together now, that is making me want to know more of how they're intertwined! Hearing about Coven and then poor Queenie

I'm curious as to what next season will be about now too and I keep trying to pull clues from Hotel but I can't find any

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789