Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: How to Get Away with Murder **SPOILERS**

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    I did. Some crazy history stuff came out. What's up with the baby? And she was pregnant too?? What happened to that!
  2. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure how I feel about it TBH I think they are taking a turn into crazytown and I don't know if they will be able to keep it on the tracks. I'm worried they are going to go too far off the tracks and not be able to come back.

3. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about it TBH I think they are taking a turn into crazytown and I don't know if they will be able to keep it on the tracks. I'm worried they are going to go too far off the tracks and not be able to come back.
    That's how I feel. My husband was like, "As if we aren't already confused they have to throw in a baby?!"

life's a party, rock your body
  4. Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, the whole baby thing confused me too. I swear, I think I heard a line about suffocating the baby...or maybe I just misunderstood something (I really hope so). This is like a runaway train, with nowhere to go...I'm not sure I am going to keep watching after this season, at this rate.

Im so in love with you hunny. I know I have never felt this powerful of a love before, I have only thought it was possible for those rare lucky few. And now I think we have it. Or are we just now part of the lucky rare few? XOXO Love you hun. -DH 9/8/11
  5. Senior Member
    I wanna know what happened to the extra baby... Since she had a pregnancy and Christophe was the other lady's kid...
  6. Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Blog Entries
    So, it's been a couple of weeks since we last discussed new episodes. What do you all think so far? It sounds like, from the brief preview at the end of the episode this week, they are trying to set it up for Wes to be a serial killer...or am I the only one who thinks that?

Im so in love with you hunny. I know I have never felt this powerful of a love before, I have only thought it was possible for those rare lucky few. And now I think we have it. Or are we just now part of the lucky rare few? XOXO Love you hun. -DH 9/8/11
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678