Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crock Pot Assistance - Beef it's what's for dinner.

1. I Whip My Hair Back and Forth
    I Whip My Hair Back and Forth
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Regina08 View Post
    I did! I had just finished cleaning it and was drying it off. I guess I didn't have a good grip on it and it slipped right out of my hands. I nearly cried!

I never used the liners...I was always afraid they'd melt in my food or something wierd! LOL!!!
    I thought the same thing about the liners but they are incredible! I highly recommend trying them. There is no sticking and hardly any mess. I just wipe out the crock after I throw out the liner.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by LES210 View Post
    I thought the same thing about the liners but they are incredible! I highly recommend trying them. There is no sticking and hardly any mess. I just wipe out the crock after I throw out the liner.
    I LOVE the liners. I love them! Love them! LOVE them1!!!!!!!

As for the recipe. You guys covered mine. I just get a roast, stick it in with carrots, onions, celery, sometimes potatoes. Let it sit all day. When finished, take the liner out throw it away, wash the lid and we are good to go.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  3. I Whip My Hair Back and Forth
    I Whip My Hair Back and Forth
    Quote Originally Posted by DakotaCowgirl View Post
    I LOVE the liners. I love them! Love them! LOVE them1!!!!!!!

As for the recipe. You guys covered mine. I just get a roast, stick it in with carrots, onions, celery, sometimes potatoes. Let it sit all day. When finished, take the liner out throw it away, wash the lid and we are good to go.
    Do you have to wipe your crock out once you take the liner out? Mine always has juice from the meat. What do you clean it with?
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I haven't had juice in mine. I've had some steam; but, just maybe wipe it out with or rinse it out. off I go. Might just splash some dish water in there, rinse it and go too.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12