Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Store Deals this Week

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Just letting you ladies know that after speaking with the store manager at Walgreens I got a $15 gift card which made my shopping trip free plus about $1 in overage. .
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corpsmanwife83 View Post
    I never thought about adding a filler.

I wrote a very nasty message on walgreens.com and received a call yesterday telling me to either call back then to speak to the guy who is a regional manager or today for the store manager. Since DD was up for 7 straight hours yesterday I couldn't call then, so I'm planning on doing so today. I basically told them if they don't fix the problem I'm going to CVS. I'll let you know what they say!

And I have used RR with MFG before because they counted it as a Walgreens coupon so I don't know why this time changed.
    I'm glad you got the gift card!! And the RR as a MFG coupon is a new thing I think, but I've only been hardcore couponing for a month or so and I've always seen it that way. I've seen it being a 'new thing' on a few blogs though so I guess it is....I just bought a couple of .99 nail polishes to fix it
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by missinghim View Post
    I'm glad you got the gift card!! And the RR as a MFG coupon is a new thing I think, but I've only been hardcore couponing for a month or so and I've always seen it that way. I've seen it being a 'new thing' on a few blogs though so I guess it is....I just bought a couple of .99 nail polishes to fix it
    I'm going to start doing that now. Or buying like 50 cent candy bar or something.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12