Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coupon help

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    It stinks, i dont have any safeway even close to where i live... BOOOOOO!!!!!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Pickels View Post
    lol

I will give you a heads up.. if you can buy the item at the exchange.. don't buy it out in town. If it is cheaper out in town.. right the price down (unless in a flyer) give it to the cashier at the Exchange... the Exchange price matches out in town is tax free and takes coupons.
    This also varies from base to base. Our's does NOT price match.
  3. Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by Franklinn. View Post
    This also varies from base to base. Our's does NOT price match.
    I worked for Navy Exchange Services... ALL NEX price match. It was one of the topics we had to sit thru when going thru new hire.

I didn't know about it before hand... and they do not advertise it like any other sale. They recently made the rule where you can no longer price match with the commisary as well people were doing (me included) way to much.

Also anything over a 5.00 price match requires either a flyer or for the CSR to call the actual store with the sale.

The price match must be a local store.. so you can't see an add for back home and try and use it at the duty station (unless back home is where the duty station is)

maybe ARMY Air Force is diffrent... But I know I have price matched at AAFES at Keesler Airforce Base before.
    Florida girl in a Snowy World
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I worked for Navy Exchange Services... ALL NEX price match. It was one of the topics we had to sit thru when going thru new hire.

I didn't know about it before hand... and they do not advertise it like any other sale. They recently made the rule where you can no longer price match with the commisary as well people were doing (me included) way to much.

Also anything over a 5.00 price match requires either a flyer or for the CSR to call the actual store with the sale.

The price match must be a local store.. so you can't see an add for back home and try and use it at the duty station (unless back home is where the duty station is)

maybe ARMY Air Force is diffrent... But I know I have price matched at AAFES at Keesler Airforce Base before.

But, the OP is Army too
  5. Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    But, the OP is Army too
    here is this....

sorry I'm not good with being told im wrong when I know im right

http://paycheck-chronicles.military....the-exchanges/

Low prices meet their match at AAFES

AAFES Website
    The Exchange | Customer Relations | Price Match Policy
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

here is this....

sorry I'm not good with being told im wrong when I know im right

http://paycheck-chronicles.military....the-exchanges/

Low prices meet their match at AAFES

AAFES Website
    The Exchange | Customer Relations | Price Match Policy
    We've had a discrepency before about "being wrong when right", and you weren't right in that situation. I was specifically told they don't here. That's what I'm going off of. No need to get snarky. I'm trying to give my two cents so someone doesn't go in expecting something they might not get.
  7. Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    We've had a discrepency before about "being wrong when right", and you weren't right in that situation. I was specifically told they don't here. That's what I'm going off of. No need to get snarky. I'm trying to give my two cents so someone doesn't go in expecting something they might not get.
    I honestly don't remember.. but if you were able to prove I was wrong then you won on that one.. but I know im right on this.... and you will be able to benifit from this information because I posted directly from the AAFES Website... so now you have proof to take to your AAFES to say yes you are supposed to price match. If you don't feel like making them to their job than thats cool.

If people can save money than they should be able to save money. Why spend money when you don't have too??
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123