Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Blog Comments

• |
    What an ass.... The friend has to go thats not a real friend to either of you. Im glad your DB knows better..
    • |
    Glad everything is ok..Girl Iam so happy for you girl. If you need anything Iam here for you.
    • |
    yay baby in belly!!!! yay ticklyness!!!!!! yay new house!! boo gas. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
    • |
    i hope those panic attacks stop, and hoping theyre not seizures!!!!! oh brackst, relax! he's probably adding to the stress level just a little bit.

yay for seein the momma neice and nephew!!!!
    • |
    yayyy!! so happy you're doing well!!!!!!!! (and you're welcome for keeping on your tail to find out how you're doing!!) im sorry your baby shower wasn't that fun, but at least brackston was being good and made you happy!! im so happy you and baby are doing well!!!!!!!! have you and brackst fought about names yet?
    • |
    man u had me scared for sec i had an eptopic that ruptured no fun not cool etc. but i am glad everything is ok! u did check the meds right? my friend had that and they gave her the wrong meds....the ones she got could cause miscarriage, read the pamplet if u havent!
    • |
    congrats!
    • |
    that's great news. hope you feel better. and congrats on the baby
    • |
    whew!! thank goodness. it's good that you are on top of things though!!
    • |
    maybe you just need to talk to him. maybe he's just trying to reassure you that he finds you attractive (like a lot of women don't when theyre pregnant), maybe he's worried about things changing once the baby comes, maybe he's just addicted to sex. you guys should talk about it. but don't come on to him angrily or upset. make him think that you're just curious. see what he says about it. maybe once he hears how you feel (not for him to stop all together, to just slow down a little bit) he may back off. you guys just need to talk about it and get it out in the open. if that doesn't work, go see a counselor together and tell him that you want to make sure there are no problems before the baby comes and that you want everything to be balanced. during it, the sex thing will come up and can be resolved. best of luck!!! (geez everytime i tried to type luck, it came out 'lick'- best of lick!....that wouldve made NO sense :-) )
    • |
    Good luck! If you need to talk, I'm available. I don't know you but I am sorry you're even potentially being put in that position.
    • |
    im so happy that everything's going well for you!!!!!!!!! ive been waiting forever for you to update your blog!!!!! i wanna know what happens next!!
    • |
    OMG honey I don't know what to say.
    • |
    awwww congratulations!!!
    • |
    Congrats!!!!!!!
    • |
    ya I feel your pain. How far along are you?
    • |
    awww that is beautiful ...
    • |
    Hm....from th sounds of your cravings I bet you are having a girl! When do you find out?
    • |
    his friend sounds like a royal jerk....and Brackston sounds like a good guy!!! I wouldn't worry too much about his friend....but I would stay far away from him!!!!
    • |
    Glad everything was okay with the Baby hope the infection goes away soon!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast