Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Fort Hood Solider wanted for murder of killeen women this morning

1. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Fort Hood Solider wanted for murder of killeen women this morning

Advertisements
    Fort Hood Soldier Wanted for Murder of Killeen Woman - kcentv.com - KCEN HD - Waco, Temple, and Killeen

(KCEN) -- A Fort Hood soldier is wanted for the murder of a Killeen woman early this morning.

Twenty-eight-year-old David Michael Vega is considered armed and dangerous and police have been unable to locate him. Vega is a white male about five-feet-11-inches tall with brown eyes and hair and weighs about 165 pounds.

The suspect's vehicle has been described as a gold 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee with TX license plates CY6K158.

Early this morning, police responded to the 2400 block of Haven Drive in Killeen to check on a woman who was heard screaming inside a home located at 2413 Haven Drive.

The caller said he heard a woman screaming while he was outside jogging. He got a neighbor and the two went to the house and tried to get someone to answer the door.

While they were doing this, the woman stopped screaming and a light came on inside the house. That's when they could see a white male inside.

They kept trying to get someone to answer the door until they heard dogs barking as a man fled out the back door.

When officers arrived, they entered the home and found female who had been stabbed several times. She was taken to Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center where she was pronounced dead.

The victim has been described as 30-year-old Danielle Acosta-Guerrero and her body was sent for an autopsy.

Acosta-Guerrero's six-year-old son was inside the home at the time of his mother's murder and he was also taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

It was determined that the victim did know the suspect.

Vega did not show up for work at Fort Hood today.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 526-TIPS (8477) or go online at Killeen Crime Stoppers or text KILLEEN along with the tip to 274637 (CRIMES).
  2. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Wow I hope they find him before he harms anyone else

3. Senior Member
    How sad, that poor little boy I hope they find him and throw the book at him.
  4. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Ugh creepy! And her poor son. I hope they find this guy and bring him to justice.
  5. Senior Member
    Yikes. I hope they find him and I hope he doesn't hurt anyone else.

6. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

There's been another murder in Killeen since then:
    Man killed in Killeen shooting, suspect at large - KXXV-TV News Channel 25 - Central Texas News and Weather for Waco, Temple, Killeen |

And so far neither person has been caught (or at least I haven't heard anything that they have, I've been watching the news sites).

This is starting to creep me out, both of those happened within 20 minutes of my house and DH is working night shift tonight. I might make Bella sleep with me, I'm getting the heebie jeebies just thinking about going to bed by myself.
  7. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    There's been another murder in Killeen since then:
    Man killed in Killeen shooting, suspect at large - KXXV-TV News Channel 25 - Central Texas News and Weather for Waco, Temple, Killeen |

And so far neither person has been caught (or at least I haven't heard anything that they have, I've been watching the news sites).

This is starting to creep me out, both of those happened within 20 minutes of my house and DH is working night shift tonight. I might make Bella sleep with me, I'm getting the heebie jeebies just thinking about going to bed by myself.
    Oh my goodness! How nuts. Glad DH isn't there anymore that is freaky.
  8. I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Blog Entries
    Ew that makes me sick to my stomach. I can't imagine the terror she felt so so sad.

9. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    How awful! I feel so bad for her son. Can you imagine what he feels after hearing and maybe seeing that!??