Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPod touch

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    Me too! I was waffling on keeping the touch but DH has his and we have a spare that we won from the command for Wyatt (really to hook up to the sound soother ) so there's no reason for a third one in the house AND an iPad.
    Yay! I've thought about one for Aidan, but I'm much more into getting one for DH for his deployment.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyMama View Post
    Yay! I've thought about one for Aidan, but I'm much more into getting one for DH for his deployment.
    Wyatt doesn't ever play with it now but i'm sure in the next year he'll like it. For now, it stays plugged into the speakers for the ocean and rain sounds
  3. Senior Member
    Wyatt doesn't ever play with it now but i'm sure in the next year he'll like it. For now, it stays plugged into the speakers for the ocean and rain sounds
    Nice. Aidan loves to play with my iPhone. We got him an innutab for Christmas, but he just keeps turning it off. . Silly boy.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyMama View Post
    Nice. Aidan loves to play with my iPhone. We got him an innutab for Christmas, but he just keeps turning it off. . Silly boy.
    We were looking into getting Wyatt a kid tablet of some sort but we just decided that rather than buying that and then still, eventually, getting an iPad, we'll just get one and get the best case out there and get him some games and stuff for that.
  5. Senior Member
    We were looking into getting Wyatt a kid tablet of some sort but we just decided that rather than buying that and then still, eventually, getting an iPad, we'll just get one and get the best case out there and get him some games and stuff for that.
    My inlaws have an iPad, and Aidan loves it. I'd look at getting an otterbox case.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12