Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Any Graphic Designers?

1. Mouse Addict
    Mouse Addict

Any Graphic Designers?

Advertisements
    I'm looking for someone to help me out with two different designs! One is for a wedding project and one is actually a T-shirt design

Anyone want to help me? They are both relatively simple. I'll happily pay whatever you think is appropriate.

Thanks!
  2. Senior Member
    I have a BFA in Graphic Design and I designed ads for my campus newspaper for more than a year I'll PM you my email address and if you want me to help you, I'd be happy to! Let's talk!
  3. verabot89
    verabot89
    send me more information if you want to talk about the project at info@brassbirddesigns.com (I did all the navigation buttons, and social media buttons at the bottom), also I can send you some other samples. Sasha is a graphic designer too!
    MrsJennyyy is mah wife

4. Mouse Addict
    Mouse Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitPunch. View Post
    send me more information if you want to talk about the project at info@brassbirddesigns.com (I did all the navigation buttons, and social media buttons at the bottom), also I can send you some other samples. Sasha is a graphic designer too!
    Quote Originally Posted by hoatzin View Post
    I have a BFA in Graphic Design and I designed ads for my campus newspaper for more than a year I'll PM you my email address and if you want me to help you, I'd be happy to! Let's talk!
    Awesome! Thanks ladies. I knew there was someone on here that could help. I didn't want to use the girl that did the rest of our invites because these are in a different style.

Thanks!