Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanting Disney DVD's

1. Senior Member

Wanting Disney DVD's

Advertisements
    I have a huge collection of Disney movies already but there are a few I can't find because they are either in the vault or I don't wanna pay a ton for them. So I thought I would give this a shot. I posted on craigslist either to buy or trade for my ipod touch 3rd generation but haven't found any I don't have yet. Really looking for Cinderella(1 or 2) Little Mermaid(1 or 2) Zenon, Lion King 2, and any other I don't have so if anyone has any they wanna sell or trade let me know what you have! Thanks so much!
  2. Meow.
    Meow.
    Pretty sure you can find all of those on amazon. That's what I've been doing to get my collection up (WHICH I'M NEVER SELLING )
  3. Mouse Addict
    Mouse Addict
    You really want to trade your ipod for those movies?

Wow. Okay...if you do, PM me. We have...Cinderella 1, Lion King 2 (I think) and we might have Cinderella 2 as well.
  4. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Blog Entries
    Join disneymovieclub.com
    That is what I did.
    Rissa*Rawr is my Wifey as of 1/24/2012
  5. MDB
    i found those all on Amazon cuz i wanna get them for DD
  6. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Most of the Disney movies you can get when they come out of the "Vault."

That is what I did I would NOT recommend you getting them on on Amazon unless for whatever reason you just can't wait till they come back out again... I mean like for Dumbo I REALLY wanted that movie bad, but on Amazon it sales for like $50-80. I waited till it came back out of the Vault which was just this past summer. I only paid like $29.99(I think somewhere around there it was not pricey at all) of Dumbo on Blue Ray compared to paying $50+ for the regular DVD on Amazon.
    Signature removed due to size.
  7. Meow.
    Meow.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMikeyBear View Post
    Most of the Disney movies you can get when they come out of the "Vault."

That is what I did I would NOT recommend you getting them on on Amazon unless for whatever reason you just can't wait till they come back out again... I mean like for Dumbo I REALLY wanted that movie bad, but on Amazon it sales for like $50-80. I waited till it came back out of the Vault which was just this past summer. I only paid like $29.99(I think somewhere around there it was not pricey at all) of Dumbo on Blue Ray compared to paying $50+ for the regular DVD on Amazon.
    I've gotten a lot of movies used on amazon that are still in the vault. Cost me less than $20 For example, Cinderella is $13 used in "very good condition." Little Mermaid is $17. Lion king 2 is $17, but I've seen it for $5
  8. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandaaa View Post
    I've gotten a lot of movies used on amazon that are still in the vault. Cost me less than $20 For example, Cinderella is $13 used in "very good condition." Little Mermaid is $17. Lion king 2 is $17, but I've seen it for $5
    See I was just looking for dumbo and couldn't find it on even Ebay for less then $30. (Looked for over 4months off and on finally said fook it I'll wait till it's out of the vault again, because no way was I paying about $30 or more then still paying shipping as well. ) I guess it depends on what you want I do need Lion King although I've seen it for $5 too even in store a target it was like $10 last time I saw it.

Oh and it doesn't help I'm picky I don't trust anything used when it comes to DVD's, electronics exctc. They can say in "good condition" then when you get it it's loaded with scratches it's happened to me almost every time I've bought used DVD's online even from places like best buy(which those I returned) So I'd rather find it brand new or from someone in the area where I can see it before I buy it.
    Signature removed due to size.
  9. Senior Member
    I'm part of the Disney movie club already and most of the titles I'm looking for are in the vault but I've slowly been finding them at thrift stores and used dvd places but thought I'd ask. I know I can find them on amazon just at what cost so I've been watching ebay too lol Found Little Mermaid today at a pawn store for 4.99 which was awesome
  10. Meow.
    Meow.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMikeyBear View Post
    See I was just looking for dumbo and couldn't find it on even Ebay for less then $30. (Looked for over 4months off and on finally said fook it I'll wait till it's out of the vault again, because no way was I paying about $30 or more then still paying shipping as well. ) I guess it depends on what you want I do need Lion King although I've seen it for $5 too even in store a target it was like $10 last time I saw it.

Oh and it doesn't help I'm picky I don't trust anything used when it comes to DVD's, electronics exctc. They can say in "good condition" then when you get it it's loaded with scratches it's happened to me almost every time I've bought used DVD's online even from places like best buy(which those I returned) So I'd rather find it brand new or from someone in the area where I can see it before I buy it.
    I've bought soooooooooooo many used DVDs from sellers off of amazon As long as their reviews put them at 97% positive or higher. I've never had any problem with any of them. That's the only way I buy my movies nowadays unless it's a movie I really like and I want to buy it the day it comes out. Some of the Disney movies are pricey if they are the classic classics. But if you check it every once in awhile you can usually get lucky I bought Lion King before it came out of the vault for $2 lightly used. No problem with it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast