Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Tablet

1. Regular Member

Tablet

Advertisements
    Hi there. I'm looking for a tablet kind of like the Apple iPad, but it doesn't have to be new or anything. I need something less bulky than my laptop to do school work on and to keep important documents on so I don't need to cart my laptop around everywhere. Is anyone selling one by chance or can someone help me with finding a good deal on one? Having a tablet would make my life incredibly easier, and I'd be able to do my school work on the go. An Apple iPad is preferred, because I already own an iPod touch that has the iBook app and the Documents app I need to keep my documents on, but my iPod isn't big enough, and it's only 8 gigs. If anyone can help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

~Jordin
  2. Senior Member
    I suggest looking on Ebay

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  3. Regular Member
    I checked on eBay already. A lot of them are used and costing more than a new one.
  4. Senior Member
    Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P7510 16GB, Wi-Fi, 10.1in - Metallic Gray (34-131-138R) | eBay

Apple iPad 2 MC769LL/A 16GB Wi-Fi Black | eBay

Both slightly used or new, and cheaper than brand new....you apparently didn't look hard enough, because I found TONS just like those there

You also stated in your OP that it didn't have to be new...so there ya go, slightly used items, less than brand new...

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  5. Regular Member
    Oh, wow. Thank you. I was looking on there a few days ago, and the tablets I was seeing were much more than that. Maybe I should have kept looking. Thanks so much!
  6. Senior Member
    Not a problem. You will be able to find lots of deals like that, you just have to search and put in the price ranges you are looking for. I usually hate Ebay because it isn't the most organized site ever

Glenn Beck
  7. Regular Member
    lol, yeah I hear you on that. Thanks again for your help!