Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone sell MaryKay?

1. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡

Does anyone sell MaryKay?

Advertisements
    I recently moved, and I don't have my regular consultant to buy from in the area... So I figured I'd check and see if anybody on here sold MaryKay.

(I did check the independent consultant sticky, but the only person whose link is posted there for some reason won't come up for me. I think my iPhone hates me today!)

2. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    If not, you can always see if your regular consultant will ship to you for no cost! I know mine does. I still order from my lady in Alaska.
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!
  3. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

I sell through my momma

What are you looking for?
  4. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Quote Originally Posted by HisByzantineLove View Post
    I sell through my momma

What are you looking for?
    I bought just about everything before I moved other than blush and a new liquid foundation brush. It is a bit silly to just get this two things, so I might add at a least a lipgloss of something... But for now that's it. I would be willing to wait until I needed more stuff though if it's easier. Idk how it all works really!

5. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Here is the newest Catalog link

Aglaia Software Viewer

The last few pages is the Holiday specials but here is the catalog of JUST the holiday stuff as well.

Aglaia Software Viewer

Let me know if you need anything.
  6. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Quote Originally Posted by KaityBug View Post
    I bought just about everything before I moved other than blush and a new liquid foundation brush. It is a bit silly to just get this two things, so I might add at a least a lipgloss of something... But for now that's it. I would be willing to wait until I needed more stuff though if it's easier. Idk how it all works really!
    What blush and what foundation do you use? I can see what I have in stock if I have those two I can get them too you pretty easy because I wouldn't need to make an order. If you want to add lipgloss or something we can do that too.

Also I link the catalog if there is any Christmas things you were thinking about. We just put out all the fragrances and spa type things for Christmas. (my favorites )
  7. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna Banana View Post
    If not, you can always see if your regular consultant will ship to you for no cost! I know mine does. I still order from my lady in Alaska.
    That is a good idea! I could always do that, I guess. My consultant is also my bestie's MIL, whom I have only met once. I don't have particularly strong ties with her, but she was nice.

8. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    What blush and what foundation do you use? I can see what I have in stock if I have those two I can get them too you pretty easy because I wouldn't need to make an order. If you want to add lipgloss or something we can do that too.

Also I link the catalog if there is any Christmas things you were thinking about. We just put out all the fragrances and spa type things for Christmas. (my favorites )
    Oh yeah I wanna look at it!! It's called like strawberry something or other. It is a super pink blush. And I just need the brush since I bought the foundation a couple weeks ago. She didn't have any brushes in stock, and I didn't want to make her order any since I was moving. and anything pink-ish would work in the lipgloss, since I just bought a darker one. I absolutely love the lipgloss and it's barely more expensive than drug store brands!

9. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Quote Originally Posted by KaityBug View Post
    Oh yeah I wanna look at it!! It's called like strawberry something or other. It is a super pink blush. And I just need the brush since I bought the foundation a couple weeks ago. She didn't have any brushes in stock, and I didn't want to make her order any since I was moving. and anything pink-ish would work in the lipgloss, since I just bought a darker one. I absolutely love the lipgloss and it's barely more expensive than drug store brands!
    The Strawberry Cream Blush

And you are looking for the new liquid foundation brush right the one that looks like this? I love this brush it is my favorite by far!

Now we have liquid lip color or nourishing lip gloss which were you looking for?

Here is the GLOSS

http://www.marykay.com/color/lips/ma...Book_Fall11_en

Berry Sparkle and Coral Rose are the most red of those.

Here is the Liquid Lip Color

Mary Kay® Liquid Lip Color

Raspberry Ice is the most red of those or Cherry Coffee. I like them both.
  10. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    The Strawberry Cream Blush

And you are looking for the new liquid foundation brush right the one that looks like this? I love this brush it is my favorite by far!

Now we have liquid lip color or nourishing lip gloss which were you looking for?

Here is the GLOSS

Mary Kay® NouriShine® Lip Gloss

Berry Sparkle and Coral Rose are the most red of those.

Here is the Liquid Lip Color

Mary Kay® Liquid Lip Color

Raspberry Ice is the most red of those or Cherry Coffee. I like them both.
    to the blush and that brush if you have it in stock. It is definitely the gloss that I like. I like the coral rose, but anything similar works too if you have it on hand. I have sugar berry already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast