Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: xl-xxl fall/winter maternity clothes

1. Proving people wrong since 1987.
    Proving people wrong since 1987.

xl-xxl fall/winter maternity clothes

Advertisements
    Basically what the title says, I'm looking around for some used ones since we don't have a ton of money to spend on new clothes for me. So if anyone has any they're willing to part with, post some pics and let me know your prices please

2. Senior Member
    I can look and see what I have. I had a lot of short sleeve stuff and just wore a coat over that so I'm not sure if you are interested in those or not.

I do know that Old Navy should have some stuff going on sale soon. I got 3 sweaters from them last winter and I can still wear them! .
  3. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

I will try to look, too. How big are your bewbies? Even though I am pregnant and will be pregnant this winter, I have a lot of clothes I can't wear already because my boobs got HUGE immediately this time.

4. Proving people wrong since 1987.
    Quote Originally Posted by corpsmanwife83 View Post
    I can look and see what I have. I had a lot of short sleeve stuff and just wore a coat over that so I'm not sure if you are interested in those or not.

I do know that Old Navy should have some stuff going on sale soon. I got 3 sweaters from them last winter and I can still wear them! .
    Yea I'd be interested in short sleeve shirts as well, I found a maternity coat that I love that I'm thinking about buying. I have heard that Old navy has good maternity wear but I'm really tight on money and can't afford 15-20 a shirt and 30-40 per pants right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindorella View Post
    I will try to look, too. How big are your bewbies? Even though I am pregnant and will be pregnant this winter, I have a lot of clothes I can't wear already because my boobs got HUGE immediately this time.
    lol well mine are still a DD, or a D depending on the bra, but they are starting to peek over the top a bit lol. I'll definitely be having to make a trip to buy a bra soon.

5. Senior Member
    I have 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of dress pants that are a gray pattern if I remember right (I'd have to dig through my closet for those), a hawaiian looking tank top, a cardigan that is short sleeve, a black short sleeve v-neck shirt and a white short sleeve cotton semi-dress shirt.

I can take pictures of anything you'd like to see. The jeans are a pair of boot cut (size 14) and skinny jeans (size 16). I barely wore them just because they were so big on me. Both have the small maternity band.
  6. Proving people wrong since 1987.
    I have 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of dress pants that are a gray pattern if I remember right (I'd have to dig through my closet for those), a hawaiian looking tank top, a cardigan that is short sleeve, a black short sleeve v-neck shirt and a white short sleeve cotton semi-dress shirt.

I can take pictures of anything you'd like to see. The jeans are a pair of boot cut (size 14) and skinny jeans (size 16). I barely wore them just because they were so big on me. Both have the small maternity band.
    awesome! What sizes are the shirts? I'd be interesting in seeing pics of them all if you can, besides the 14 jeans..right now I wear a 16 if they're stretchy, 18 button so I'm sure I can't fit into a 14 lol. And let me know how much you're hoping to get, thanks!

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

You should check out Kid to Kid! They carry some secondhand maternity clothes Store Info or Location - KidtoKid.com Apparently there's one in Metairie, Louisiana.
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caseychick View Post
    awesome! What sizes are the shirts? I'd be interesting in seeing pics of them all if you can, besides the 14 jeans..right now I wear a 16 if they're stretchy, 18 button so I'm sure I can't fit into a 14 lol. And let me know how much you're hoping to get, thanks!
    I think most are XXL but a few XL. I'll be sure to post which are which sizes as I'm taking pictures.

I was in a size 16 before I got pregnant and the 14's were still kind of big on me since they have the maternity band.

So the only XXL top is the cardigan (which also has a tie).

http://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/...e83/maternity/
    Last edited by corpsmanwife83; 09-06-2011 at 01:38 AM.
  9. Proving people wrong since 1987.
    Quote Originally Posted by katinahat View Post
    You should check out Kid to Kid! They carry some secondhand maternity clothes Store Info or Location - KidtoKid.com Apparently there's one in Metairie, Louisiana.
    Oo thanks for that I've never even heard of that store. Gonna have to drive over there and check it out.

I think most are XXL but a few XL. I'll be sure to post which are which sizes as I'm taking pictures.

I was in a size 16 before I got pregnant and the 14's were still kind of big on me since they have the maternity band.

So the only XXL top is the cardigan (which also has a tie).

maternity pictures by corpsmanwife83 - Photobucket
    What size are the second skinny-stretch pants? (sorry if you posted the sizes, I didn't see them) and how much would you want for those and the cardigan?

10. Senior Member
    What size are the second skinny-stretch pants? (sorry if you posted the sizes, I didn't see them) and how much would you want for those and the cardigan?
    Those are 16's. $5 - plus $3 shipping so $8?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast