Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breast Pump wanted

1. One Day At A Time...
    One Day At A Time...

Breast Pump wanted

Advertisements
    I thought maybe I could find one on consignment here with no such luck.. does anyone here have one they are looking to sell?? Kind of a shot in the dark, but it can't hurt, right??

2. Moderator

What kind are you looking for? I have a very simple manual Medela that you can have, if you're not looking for anything elaborate.
  3. One Day At A Time...
    One Day At A Time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Loving View Post
    What kind are you looking for? I have a very simple manual Medela that you can have, if you're not looking for anything elaborate.
    I guess I don't know. Just something that will serve its purpose for as long as I need it. Are the manual ones hard to use?

I will be so glad when he is just here and I start having a clue about things.
  4. Moderator

It's not hard to use at all. It's not as effective as an electric pump would be, but if you're pumping for occasional use it's ok. If you're pumping exclusively you'd probably want a heavier-duty one.

Either way, I'm not looking to sell, just to give it away. So if you don't find one elsewhere, I'll send it to you as a baby gift!
  5. One Day At A Time...
    One Day At A Time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Loving View Post
    It's not hard to use at all. It's not as effective as an electric pump would be, but if you're pumping for occasional use it's ok. If you're pumping exclusively you'd probably want a heavier-duty one.

Either way, I'm not looking to sell, just to give it away. So if you don't find one elsewhere, I'll send it to you as a baby gift!
    Im not planning to pump exclusively- just when Im away from him and for DH to be able to feed him occasionally.

You're so sweet. Thank you so much!
  6. One Day At A Time...
    One Day At A Time...
  7. Starting over...
    Starting over...
    for ODD and YDD i "rented" (except it's free) an electric one from WIC that worked really well... just something to consider if you don't find one on here.

I will do what God asks me to do; I will give God what I cannot do; and no matter what, I will trust the Lord.
    "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1
  8. One Day At A Time...
    One Day At A Time...
    Quote Originally Posted by TarynD View Post
    for ODD and YDD i "rented" (except it's free) an electric one from WIC that worked really well... just something to consider if you don't find one on here.
    I heard you could do that.. but we don't qualify for WIC so I wasn't sure if I would be able to use that as an option.
  9. Starting over...
    Starting over...
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylaH View Post
    I heard you could do that.. but we don't qualify for WIC so I wasn't sure if I would be able to use that as an option.
    hmm... i'm not sure how that would work, either. maybe they have a separate program for pump rentals? i have no idea, but it might be worth checking into. those pumps can be wicked expensive, though! i hope you find one on here.

I will do what God asks me to do; I will give God what I cannot do; and no matter what, I will trust the Lord.
    "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I have an electric playtex one. I opened it but never used it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast