Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Ball gowns

1. Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker.
    Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker.

Ball gowns

Advertisements
    Just got our ball date (never do we get it more than 2 weeks in advance lol) so ball gown shopping time. Last time was a disaster. I got a dress from DB and $200 later it was just horrid. Didn't fit right atttt all and no time to fix it I stayed home and cried a lil lol This year I lost my job and I'm broke so hunting for dresses around $50 or less BUTTTT it means more time to fix shit if need be

Ok so who all has dresses to get rid of? I'm looking for form fitting around the waist type dresses in prob size 14 so incase I don't loose the weight I'll be golden. But maybe you all want to throw in your dresses of all sizes and prices on here incase someone sees it and wants to help take it off your hands
  2. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

I have a red formal dress that you would fit into. It's satin. Comes with shawl and straps if you want to sew straps on. Here is what it looks like. It's brand new ( I actually have five of them, old bridesmaids dresses I bought and never used) I was only asking $45 for it.

Here is the size chart. I have 3 Larges and 1 Med. And they run big so I am pretty sure you would fit just fine.

3. Preaching from the book of Johnny Cash...
    Preaching from the book of Johnny Cash...
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyj View Post
    Just got our ball date (never do we get it more than 2 weeks in advance lol) so ball gown shopping time. Last time was a disaster. I got a dress from DB and $200 later it was just horrid. Didn't fit right atttt all and no time to fix it I stayed home and cried a lil lol This year I lost my job and I'm broke so hunting for dresses around $50 or less BUTTTT it means more time to fix shit if need be

Ok so who all has dresses to get rid of? I'm looking for form fitting around the waist type dresses in prob size 14 so incase I don't loose the weight I'll be golden. But maybe you all want to throw in your dresses of all sizes and prices on here incase someone sees it and wants to help take it off your hands
    Deb is having a huge sale on all their dresses too! I just got a formal ball gown for 30 originally 149! I love me some deb's. Good luck!