Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nike Combat Boots

1. Banned
    Banned

Nike Combat Boots

Advertisements
    I really want to get Tyler these Nike Combat Boots but in Size ten and they always are sold out on the website. Does any one know where else I can find them?
  2. Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    what nike combat boots?? lol was there supposed to be a picture
    Florida girl in a Snowy World
  3. Banned
    Banned
    No I would Of posted a pic but I'm on my work computer but here is the link
    NikeStore. Shop the Official Nike Store for Shoes, Clothing & Gear
  4. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Black or desert?
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowCrystal View Post
    Black or desert?
    the desert ones for some reason the link isn't going straight to the boot
  6. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

The quick search that I did, only came up with the Nike site that sells them. Maybe try emailing their customer service to see when the 10's will be available, or ask them where they sell them in stores in the states? (maybe his or your family could pick them up for you!). Good luck!
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Thanks I emailed the customer service they said they sell out in a matter of minutes , I know it's early but it's for his christmas present I thought if I tried super early to try to get them I could some how get a hold of some by december I hope
  8. Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    The military get the most powerful and hardy items of clothing that anyone in the world can dream of, and it’s fair to say that they deserve as much. Nonetheless, when it comes to style, theirs is not the most enviable position. With these new Kevlar-equipped Free Sole Military Boots from Nike, we have our opportunity of trying out the military’s way without giving up on style.

With a “Sticky Rubber and Natural Motion Cushioning equipped free sole, puncture and laceration resistant thermoplastic forefoot shield and genuine leather with Kevlar Shield”, the description of this pair already has the air of a complicated military manual. But we’re glad to say that the boots live up to the hype, and deliver on their promise with style and strength.

If you’re looking for that touch of power that is associated with the military in your choice of footwear, or if you simply want to own the hardiest boots that are available for civilians, there is the choice: Nike SFB – Kevlar-Equipped Free Sole Military Boot will more than satisfy your expectations

I looked and they do look cool, but they have no protection. I know with our command they have to have steel toe, DH can't wear any of his other military issued desert boots because they don't have them. Don't know if other commands inforce this or not.. may just be his job
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickels View Post

I looked and they do look cool, but they have no protection. I know with our command they have to have steel toe, DH can't wear any of his other military issued desert boots because they don't have them. Don't know if other commands inforce this or not.. may just be his job
    Yeah we don't have to have steel toe and with him being EOD he kind of does what he wants any ways lol and the reason he wants them is because they are light and feel comfortable but no one can seem to get them. SO i wanted to surprise him with that size 10 They had size 11 why couldnt he be size 11 grrrr
  10. Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    lol get him size 11 and some thick wool socks... its fixin' to be winter there and it's going to get cold.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast