Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Wanted: Formal Dress

  1. One Day At A Time...
    KaylaH's Avatar
    KaylaH is offline
    One Day At A Time...
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Camano Island, WA
    Posts
    8,979
    #1

    Wanted: Formal Dress

    Advertisements
    Alright ladies...

    With the Marine Corps Ball coming up, I am looking for a formal dress. I know a lot of us are going to be in the same boat... so I was thinking, maybe ya'll could just post the dresses you have for sale, and that way we have a good selection going.

    I know I love to shop on a budget... especially for a dress that I'm only going to wear once, you know?

    Can't wait to see what ya'll have!
  2. Love you with all my heart!
    Shantell12's Avatar
    Shantell12 is offline
    Love you with all my heart!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,456
    Blog Entries
    1
    #2
    You may want to add your size for help
  3. One Day At A Time...
    KaylaH's Avatar
    KaylaH is offline
    One Day At A Time...
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Camano Island, WA
    Posts
    8,979
    #3
    Hmm... I was kind of hoping everyone would just post what they had to offer, so that everyone could benefit from it, not just me... BUT.. I'm an 18/20.
  4. Love you with all my heart!
    Shantell12's Avatar
    Shantell12 is offline
    Love you with all my heart!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,456
    Blog Entries
    1
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylaH View Post
    Hmm... I was kind of hoping everyone would just post what they had to offer, so that everyone could benefit from it, not just me... BUT.. I'm an 18/20.
    got ya!!

    I have a black dress, not really sure what "formal" means when it comes to military stuff. I wore it to prom It is straight down to the floor and has embellishments around the v-neck and down the back. The back is out.
  5. Happy wife...happy life!
    Victoria's Avatar
    Victoria is offline
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    38,347
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylaH View Post
    Alright ladies...

    With the Marine Corps Ball coming up, I am looking for a formal dress. I know a lot of us are going to be in the same boat... so I was thinking, maybe ya'll could just post the dresses you have for sale, and that way we have a good selection going.

    I know I love to shop on a budget... especially for a dress that I'm only going to wear once, you know?

    Can't wait to see what ya'll have!
    Since my husband is a "lifer", I plan to re-wear the few ball dresses that I own. I hope there are others who have dresses available to sell.
  6. Senior Member
    morenita2106's Avatar
    morenita2106 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lynchburg VA
    Posts
    656
    #6
    ohhhh im interested in this thread.... ive been searching online too... i have the dress from alst yr ill have to post a pic soon!!
  7. Senior Member
    *Kayla*'s Avatar
    *Kayla* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Together in Michigan!
    Posts
    6,454
    #7
    I have this dress in pool blue. I do believe it is a size 18 but i am not for sure. Might be a 16. Satin Gown with Side Drape and Brooch - David's Bridal
  8. One Day At A Time...
    KaylaH's Avatar
    KaylaH is offline
    One Day At A Time...
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Camano Island, WA
    Posts
    8,979
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by soldiersgirl_08 View Post
    I have this dress in pool blue. I do believe it is a size 18 but i am not for sure. Might be a 16. Satin Gown with Side Drape and Brooch - David's Bridal

    Hmm... I like that. Could you double check the size on it for me when you get a second? No rush.
  9. Senior Member
    *Kayla*'s Avatar
    *Kayla* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Together in Michigan!
    Posts
    6,454
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylaH View Post
    Hmm... I like that. Could you double check the size on it for me when you get a second? No rush.
    Dang it! The tag isn't inside the dress. Sorry! I can hold it up to a dress that i have that is a 16 to see if it's bigger, or measure it somehow.
  10. Rei
    Chhyeah!
    Rei's Avatar
    Rei is offline
    Chhyeah!
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    7,365
    #10
    I'll give you a formal dress alright.




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •