Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Wedding/Wedding Planning Books

1. Proud Army National Guard Wife In Training :)
    Proud Army National Guard Wife In Training :)

Question Wedding/Wedding Planning Books

Advertisements
    If anyone has any wedding books/wedding planning books that maybe they used when they were getting married, and still have, and want to sell, please PM me. I've been looking at some online, but, I thought I would ask ya'all on here first. Also, if you had one that you used to plan your wedding that you thought was like super wonderful, but don't have it anymore, let me know what it's called. The only problem I have with buying books for this offline is I don't know if they are actually good, or useful. So, I am resorting to MSOS for either names of books/planners, or used ones if anyone still has any that they loved and used themselves. Thanks!

2. eres el amor de mi vida <33
    eres el amor de mi vida <33
    I just use martha stewart weddings and the knot websites.
  3. Happiness Is A Choice :D
    Happiness Is A Choice :D
    I used websites more than anything else. I also checked out a ton of wedding books at the library, which was free If you want to buy books, I would go sort through some at a local bookstore and write down the names of what you like, then look it up on amazon or ebay or whatever so you know your getting something that will help you.
  4. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    When my best friend got engaged I went to Barnes and Noble and i got her a book that has come in really handy. I don't remember what it was called but it had a light green/yellow cover. It's got lists of everything that you need, things that you usually forget, places to put business cards, timelines, gift registration ideas. I mean it's got everything. But I just looked around until I found something that seemed good.
    There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful
    as expectation of something better tomorrow.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    Tigger_pink is my MSOS wifey JoJoBannana is my twin