Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Looking for info please.

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Looking for info please.

Advertisements
    I'm trying to find info on legit work from home jobs. I'm so sick of the "pay $50 to access this site for a list of jobs" or "click here" to add spam and junk on your computer. I am a student, wife, and new mother with a B/S in Communications, working on completing dual AAS in Special Education and Deaf Studies. I just want to find something that will allow me to stay home with my son, go to school, and earn some extra income for those nights out with the spouse. If you know of something that doesn't require me to badger my friends to buy my stuff, please let me know. While I appreciate having access to my friend's QuickStart, Candle Company, Tupperware, Cooking Supplies, Beads, Bracelets, Unmentionables, etc... this isn't what I'm looking for. I prefer administrative functions. Thanks for any info.
  2. You are here.
    You are here.
    i think with most administrative functions, most would probably want you to come in to the office to work.....only thing I know of is medical transcriptioning and insurance coding. have you thought about volunteering for now? Sometimes volunteer work can translate into a job with a little income coming in...
  3. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frybread View Post
    i think with most administrative functions, most would probably want you to come in to the office to work.....only thing I know of is medical transcriptioning and insurance coding. have you thought about volunteering for now? Sometimes volunteer work can translate into a job with a little income coming in...
    That sounds like a terrific idea, Frybread! I might try that myself...
  4. Senior Member
    you know, I work from home, but I worked in the office for 3 years. Might try looking for Appointment Setting for business insurance agents around your area. Maybe even go into a local agency office and ask them if they need someone to call their leads for them.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    there are a few legit WAH jobs, BUT alot of them require you to be on the phone and they ask that you not have any distractions.

there are places like, west, CHA CHA and convergys that are legit WAH.
  6. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsgirl View Post
    there are a few legit WAH jobs, BUT alot of them require you to be on the phone and they ask that you not have any distractions.

there are places like, west, CHA CHA and convergys that are legit WAH.
  7. Moderator

My aunt works for JetBlue at home and their benefits package is absolutely fabulous. I work at home for a social media moderation company, but they pretty much require that applicants be bilingual and have open availability. I think my aunt's work is on the phone, but I'm not positive on that.
  8. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Work from Home

I have a home business which gives me extra cash and allows me time to be with family.
    It is a Network Marketing business and I work with many realtors and businesses in my area.
    Visit the website, watch the video and see if you'd like to do this from home.

www.sendoutcards.com/sarahlucas

Hope it helps.