Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Can you tell?

1. Mombie.
    Mombie.

Can you tell?

Advertisements
    Is there any way to tell the difference between pregnancy and period symptoms? Or is it just something that you figure out once you get a pos/neg pregnancy test?

2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    for me it was different b/c my breasts were actually sore, both of them. usually only my right one hurts but both hurt.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    for me the cramps were different in the beginning so I knew my period wasn't coming I must be pregnant plus my boobs were SOOO sore much more sore than period sore. I was also tired more just my main signs
    I am down 10lbs in 6 days!!! PM me if you want to try your very own FREE sample!!!!
  4. msdarbonne
    Personally my breast were HUGE after a few weeks and I was always so tired!!
  5. Senior Member
    I didn't have any symptoms until I got a pos test, then they all came at once.

It's hard to distinguish between preggo and period, but some women just know they are.
  6. Senior Member
    I was so sick. I thought I had the flu and everyone kept making fun and saying I was preggers. I swore I wasn't, I was wrong. I was tired all the time too, way more than usual.
  7. Senior Member
    With Zach my breasts were really sore but that was the only sign. Nikolai everyything, I was moody, sick all the time, and hungry... no sore breasts, no nothing.... just an attitude change and then we tested and it was all confirmed.
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
    I didn't have any symptoms until I got a pos test, then they all came at once.

It's hard to distinguish between preggo and period, but some women just know they are.
    ITA I had no idea that I was preggo until I got a + hpt. I was having regular period symptoms except I was really dizzy so I thought that something was really wrong. I only took a hpt because I missed my period.