Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Secondary Infertility?

1. Senior Member

Secondary Infertility?

Advertisements
    Is anyone here suffering from post-secondary infertility? We had no problems conceiving our son, or our first pregnancy that was a loss.. We have now been trying for over a year for another, and nothing. I'm beginning to feel so defeated, because I thought it would have happened by now. I have gained weight since H, but I am working on losing it. The past three months my cycles have gotten longer and longer. Ugh! DH leaves for Korea within the next year, so after this month we won't be trying again until he gets back.
  2. Breathe and chill
    Breathe and chill
    Blog Entries

We tried for a year for #2. Had one miscarriage in that time...but then DH deployed for a year...so we TTC'd for 2 years from the time we started to the time we conceived. Natalie is now 4 months old and a homecoming baby. 9 months and 2 days after homecoming

I hate saying this, but the break took the pressure off and we just had "fun" when he got home and I think that was a huge help for us. Also, I did Keto while he was gone and lost some weight, so I think that might have helped too. And a lot of the Keto FB pages I'm on have a ton of "keto success pregnancies" since Keto helps regulate your hormones and things supposedly (I did not research the side effects, just saying what I've seen on FB...so clearly it must be true )
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it like a boss.

3. Senior Member
    So, I started Keto shortly after making this post.. Two weeks ago I found out we are expecting number 2! I'm 6 weeks. We also stopped trying in October.. I stopped tracking everything, I stopped using my apps, and we didn't have any timed/scheduled sex. In fact, we only DTD once in October and it was DAYS before I was 'supposed' to ovulate.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    So, I started Keto shortly after making this post.. Two weeks ago I found out we are expecting number 2! I'm 6 weeks. We also stopped trying in October.. I stopped tracking everything, I stopped using my apps, and we didn't have any timed/scheduled sex. In fact, we only DTD once in October and it was DAYS before I was 'supposed' to ovulate.
    Just lurking on this post but WOOO! Exciting news