Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: So this is a sucky update. I need prayers.

1. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious_Nicole View Post
    .... Keep that attitude up girl! You are amazing

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

2. Ambitiously Blonde
    Ambitiously Blonde
    You have a great attitude about this...it's inspiring. I hope you get answers and at least some relief from poking/prodding soon. .

PS--Off Topic---Your church looks so fun on FB! I wish I lived closer, I'd totally be a member!
  3. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

My actual OB just called she said she wanted to talk to me personally to check in. She went over my labs with me more thoroughly and I found out my progesterone was 1. Literally a 1 that it was so low she said the pregnancy had to have been abnormal. I told her about the heavy bleeding and tissue passing she said it sounds like my body already did its thing and that she definitely wants the ultrasound and another round of labs just to clear me and make sure there's nothing abnormal in my uterus.

All my gears are clicking now like what if she had given me the progesterone shot Friday to be on the safe side? Would that have saved the pregnancy? Was it just doomed regardless. Ugh. I need to not do this to myself but it's like I can't help but think what if?

4. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    My actual OB just called she said she wanted to talk to me personally to check in. She went over my labs with me more thoroughly and I found out my progesterone was 1. Literally a 1 that it was so low she said the pregnancy had to have been abnormal. I told her about the heavy bleeding and tissue passing she said it sounds like my body already did its thing and that she definitely wants the ultrasound and another round of labs just to clear me and make sure there's nothing abnormal in my uterus.

All my gears are clicking now like what if she had given me the progesterone shot Friday to be on the safe side? Would that have saved the pregnancy? Was it just doomed regardless. Ugh. I need to not do this to myself but it's like I can't help but think what if?
    After my miscarriage a couple years ago, I had all these "What if I had done this?" "What if the doctor had done that?" thoughts running rampant through my mind for a month after it happened.

You have a great attitude about the future, hon, so please never give up hope.

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ALil2Naughty View Post
    After my miscarriage a couple years ago, I had all these "What if I had done this?" "What if the doctor had done that?" thoughts running rampant through my mind for a month after it happened.

You have a great attitude about the future, hon, so please never give up hope.
    I felt the same way as you.. I often asked myself if it would had turned out different if I had done this, or that. It's easy to blame yourself or others for something so heartbreaking. You just want to have a reason for the outcome, ya know? I know it's easier said than done, but try not to ask yourself those questions... It will only make it harder in the long run, trust me. I'm so sorry that you are going through this
  6. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries

The what ifs are inevitable, but know that you did every single thing you could do and if your doc is saying that the pregnancy was abnormal then maybe that's why your body naturally miscarried it. Please don't let your mind start blaming yourself for any of this because you couldn't have prevented what happened!!! After my miscarriage I went through all the what if scenarios for months (and occasionally still do) but I know it wasn't my fault and yours isn't your fault either.

7. Senior Member
    I'm so glad you have what sounds like a great OB to continue to help you through this. Stay strong!!
  8. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Thanks ladies

I'm trying to avoid those what ifs yada yada. I'm just going to stay positive I need to. Or I'll keep pushing myself right back into depression and frustration. I have my appointment today at 2:00. I know they aren't going to find anything on the ultrasound but they think it will be good to just check the "equipment" out and make sure all looks good! Seems fair to me but I still feel like a human pin cushion ugh. Thank you guys for being ridiculously supportive and helpful with me these last 2 weeks.

9. Senior Member
    Thanks ladies

I'm trying to avoid those what ifs yada yada. I'm just going to stay positive I need to. Or I'll keep pushing myself right back into depression and frustration. I have my appointment today at 2:00. I know they aren't going to find anything on the ultrasound but they think it will be good to just check the "equipment" out and make sure all looks good! Seems fair to me but I still feel like a human pin cushion ugh. Thank you guys for being ridiculously supportive and helpful with me these last 2 weeks.
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  10. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011