Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I am freaking out!

1. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

I am freaking out!

Advertisements
    I went to the hospital last night for really bad chest pains and my fingers/toes and face went numb! They did an EKG on my heart, a chest X-ray and an ultrasound on my gallbladder and everything was looking okay! He said that I was having a bad bout of acid reflux which is where the pain came in! That the pain I was feeling was very real so I panicked and went into full blown anxiety attack which caused the tingling and numbness and shortness of breath trying to control my breathing. They put me on an IV and gave me meds to calm me down. Apparently I was super dehydrated on top of all of this go figure.

So why am I posting this long story? I told them the last date of my period was May 14th but with my charting my cycles are averaging anywhere between 30 and 40 days. Especially when I had the annovulatory cycle and was a 60 day cycle it threw all my numbers off. They preg tested me and my pee test was negative BUT here's the kicker. My HCG level was at 200 and he said I MIGHT be pregnant

He said I need to call my OB and follow up this week to see if my levels double. If they do, congrats and if they don't they'll need to see what happened since a woman not pregnant would have 0 to <5 HCG in their system... If this is it, if this is finally happening after THREE years of doing this I may cry. A lot. I'm going to call my OB and see if I can come in Wednesday! I am going to go buy some HPT's as well and start peeing on them seeing if I can get a line to show. I have been cramping on and off the last two weeks so
    I thought for sure I was just starting. This is insane. I am freaking out right now guys pray this is it! That its finally happening!
    Last edited by amandalouwho2; 06-30-2016 at 11:51 AM.

2. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Sending you sooooooo many and girl!!! I can't wait until Wednesday!

3. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    Can't wait to hear an update!!!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

When I was pregnant the first time they told me the HCG strip was negative even though I had already taken like 2829839283 tests that were positive... I would def go buy some for yourself! Some doctors don't acknowledge that faint line and say its negative
  5. Senior Member

Hope everything is good! Start peeing in those sticks!

Do you have any idea what DPO you would be?
  6. Senior Member
    Ahhh!!! Glad everythings okay and for you that this is it!
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  7. Senior Member
    Crossing everything for you
    I hope this is it!!!

8. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

I call my OB and they put me through to the nurse to talk to her about what I was dealing with. She said they're going to pull the records from the hospital so they can get my exact levels and my doctor can determine when he would want me to come in to retest my blood.

I'm so nervous and I just want to know like NOW I'm doing a hold right now so I can POAS today! DH is freaking out he is like OMG I hope this is it if they say yes I'm going to struggle not telling everyone my wife is pregnant. We both really really don't want to get our hopes up too. My chart says I would be 17 DPO today so is 200 HCG normal for that? I don't even know agh. My brain is scrambling.

9. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Oh my goodness!! I don't think I can wait til Wednesday lol ... ready for an update now!
  10. Senior Member
    Omgomgogmomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast