Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So frustrated! Whiney woe is me post.

1. Breathe and chill
    Breathe and chill
    Blog Entries

So frustrated! Whiney woe is me post.

Advertisements
    I am getting so frustrated that it is taking us so long . I never wanted my kids so far apart in age and it is looking like they're going to be. I don't usually have a problem "getting" pregnant...my problem is usually "staying" pregnant. Now it feels like I have a combo going on.

Totally a woe is me post, but yestersay was really hard for me and I had a "sorry for myself day" all day about the fact we should be pregnant now and I was just weepy. Took 4 months for a positive, thought I was pregnant for another month. D&C and then waiting another 2 and we're almost at 8 months. I know there are ladies of you who have been trying a LOT longer and my heart hurts for you . This is still new to me and I feel broken since it was "my fault" (even though when I am logical, I know it wasn't) and my body is broken since I have had so many miscarriages and the last one we did genetics on...it was MY egg that had the issue.

DH and I have talked about adopting/fostering to adopt at some point more seriously the past few weeks. Not quite there yet...but between my job and TTC taking longer than planned...we've been discussing it pretty openly.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it like a boss.

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

just because you have had a few losses does not mean you won't have a viable pregnancy. I felt the same way you do though and I know nothing I can say will help ease your pain. Your in my thoughts mama!
  3. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Krys, I had a pretty crappy day yesterday too. I have a hard time expressing the way I feel to DH because while I am a mom and do feel like one I've never gotten to experience pregnancy and I'm really worried that I never will and while I love DD I really want a biological child too and I feel like that would make me feel like I'm really a mother. I know DD has always and will always see me as a step mother and that hurts sometimes. I'm always sending so many baby vibes your way!!

4. Ambitiously Blonde
    Ambitiously Blonde
    So many hugs to you, Krys! Regardless of how long you've been trying or the fact you already have a child, it doesn't make your frustrations any less valid.

April---I totally feel you are justified in your thinking as well.
  5. Breathe and chill
    Breathe and chill
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jellybeanerr View Post
    just because you have had a few losses does not mean you won't have a viable pregnancy. I felt the same way you do though and I know nothing I can say will help ease your pain. Your in my thoughts mama!
    Thanks. I don't necessarily think we're "out..." but the doc said to prepare that it could take us a couple miscarriages to get a viable pregnancy. I'm so excited for you

Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    Krys, I had a pretty crappy day yesterday too. I have a hard time expressing the way I feel to DH because while I am a mom and do feel like one I've never gotten to experience pregnancy and I'm really worried that I never will and while I love DD I really want a biological child too and I feel like that would make me feel like I'm really a mother. I know DD has always and will always see me as a step mother and that hurts sometimes. I'm always sending so many baby vibes your way!!
    I'm so crossing everything I have for you and fully believe that you will. You are a PHENOMENAL mom to that little girl and she is blessed to have you in her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambzie View Post
    So many hugs to you, Krys! Regardless of how long you've been trying or the fact you already have a child, it doesn't make your frustrations any less valid.

Thanks. That's exactly it...

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambzie View Post

This

Many many for you. I am on cycle 5 of us trying and I feel sad and defeated with every period. I am sure it doesn't help me knowing infertility due to PCOS and endometriosis runs in the family and I am terrified I will find out after testing that I will have the same fate.

I hope you get your and a sticky bean soon!

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by *Bazinga* View Post
    Thanks. I don't necessarily think we're "out..." but the doc said to prepare that it could take us a couple miscarriages to get a viable pregnancy. I'm so excited for you

I'm so crossing everything I have for you and fully believe that you will. You are a PHENOMENAL mom to that little girl and she is blessed to have you in her life.

Thanks. That's exactly it...
    I know you have had trisomy issues in the past but have you talked to the doctor about a possible lap surgery? I know when I had mine it explained our losses.. Maybe you have an abnormal shaped uterus or something?
  8. Senior Member
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  9. Senior Member
    So many to you!
  10. Breathe and chill
    Breathe and chill
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Special View Post
    This

Many many for you. I am on cycle 5 of us trying and I feel sad and defeated with every period. I am sure it doesn't help me knowing infertility due to PCOS and endometriosis runs in the family and I am terrified I will find out after testing that I will have the same fate.

I hope you get your and a sticky bean soon!
    Thanks, you too! I hope everything goes swimmingly and you're just borrowing trouble! :goodvibed

Quote Originally Posted by jellybeanerr View Post
    I know you have had trisomy issues in the past but have you talked to the doctor about a possible lap surgery? I know when I had mine it explained our losses.. Maybe you have an abnormal shaped uterus or something?
    They've mentioned I have a "slightly tilted" uterus, but not enough to cause issues. He thinks I've just had "bad luck" and if I miscarry again then I will be time to look more in depth since I had a healthy pregnancy between my last two miscarriages.

Quote Originally Posted by irish85 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by caljmw649 View Post
    So many to you!
    Thanks ladies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast