Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: TTC first time and clueless

1. I'm a time traveler. I point and laugh at archaeologists!
    I'm a time traveler. I point and laugh at archaeologists!

TTC first time and clueless

Advertisements
    So, I'm not on here much, but you ladies seem to have ALL THE KNOWLEDGE Plus, I'm not making it known to the world that we are in the baby-making game yet. So, my question for all you awesome people out there is what is your go-to OPK? If you're basing it solely on how effective it is (as opposed to what's cheapest), what would you pick? I've tried the Wondfos and I haven't had any luck. I don't know if my body isn't working or there is "operator error" with the actual application of the test strip. So far, according to the strips, I haven't ovulated at all for 4 months. Maybe...I'm scheduled to see my doctor in about 2 weeks, but barring that as the issue, I think I'm doing it wrong So, hit me with your advice!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  2. Senior Member
    I use Wondfos, they work the best for me.

When are you using the strips? If you have no idea when you typically ovulate I suggest using them the day after your cycle stops twice daily until you get a positive. Wondfos are super cheap, so it won't be crazy expensive to do it that way. You may be ovulating much earlier than expected. Also, I always get my positives from first morning urine. That's why I suggest twice a day. I drink SO much water that my urine is always way too dilute any other time.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  3. Senior Member
    I use the clear blue digital, the ones that mark your most fertile days with a flashing smiley and then a solid smiley face for actual ovulation.
  4. I'm a time traveler. I point and laugh at archaeologists!
    I'm a time traveler. I point and laugh at archaeologists!
    Thanks, guys. I appreciate the info. Ill try testing earlier and twice a day for my next cycle and see what happens. If that doesn't work, digital it is!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods