Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I Really Hate FRER Right Now.

1. Senior Member

Suspicious I Really Hate FRER Right Now.

Advertisements
    I have completed my fourth round, about to start my fifth, of clomid. Ive been on Metformin for the same time frame. Ive also had to take provera some when AF doesnt show her ugly head. I feel like a complete hormonal mess.

This past month I was trying to send myself all the baby vibes I could. We went on vacation. I took my mind off TTC for a bit. I was praying having some "relax" time that I could make my baby maker work. Today I got a call from my doctor telling me that my blood work came back last week and that my levels for progesterone were so low on the "healthy scale" that, while there is a slim chance I might have, I probably didnt O. It seems like I only O every other month with the clomid.

I've been feeling a little off for the past few days (AF should be here tomorrow) so I thought I would take a test in the slim hope that I could get a BFP.

So I POAS..... The test line IMMEDIATELY has a glob of pink..... That immediately literally moves across the whole test screen to the control line. Then there was clearly a line where the test line should be, but I just couldnt tell if it was grey/indent or really light pink.

Needless to say that while it was very visible, it turned to be very white. Now Im just here being grumpy because my heart almost jumped out of my chest for about half a second.

And my boobs really hurt AF your a witch.
  2. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    those FRER new tests are a bitch!!! So many people have had trouble with them on here...

3. Senior Member
    They really are! When the test line lite up at first I swear it looked positive. Why would they make a test where the pink moves across the screen -.- Its a sick joke lol